Alpine Corporation Tiered Tealight Candles Indoor Fountain
Last updated date: March 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as March 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Indoor Fountains & Accessories for a detailed review of all the top .
Enjoy a rustic three-tier design that provides soothing waterfall sounds with a quick plug-in. The pillars have an artificial weathered texture, pebble rocks, and three candle pillars (six tealights are included) to help bring nature indoors. The item is 11 inches high and 9 inches both in width and length.
In our analysis, the Alpine Corporation Alpine Corporation Tiered Tealight Candles Indoor Fountain placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
INDOOR ZEN FOUNTAIN: 3-tier water fountain transforms your space into a restful oasis. Interior pump keeps the water flowing — just plug it in! RELAXING WATER FLOW: Water trickles from each tier to mimic the sounds of a small waterfall, adding ambiance to your living room, office, bedroom, or anywhere you need to add a relaxing touch. NATURAL ELEMENTS: Weathered stone-like pillars and included real river stones bring a touch of natural beauty to your space. ROMANTIC LIGHTING: 3 included tealight candles can be placed in the pillars for a peaceful and intimate lighting source. IDEAL SIZE: Fountain measures 9″L x 9″W x 11″H, the perfect size for any table or countertop in your home, and includes a one-year manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
There’s something about the sound of water. In fact, one study found that of all nature sounds, water had the strongest direct positive health impact. But you can’t always spend the day by the ocean or even track down a good creek or waterfall.
That’s where an indoor water fountain can come in handy. Technology has made it possible to bring nature to wherever you are, even if it’s your office or living room. While backyard fountains can be valuable, there are also numerous indoor fountains available, including desktop versions that you can set up on a nearby bookshelf or your own desk.
But there is a big risk associated with indoor water fountains. It’s the same risk you’ll face if you install one on your patio or deck. Any pool of water runs the risk of growing mold if moisture remains stagnant on surfaces too long. Mold can not only make your fountain visually unappealing, it can lead to health issues for you and anyone else who shares space with the water feature.
The good news is, if your fountain runs constantly, the water won’t remain stagnant. However, if you don’t run your fountain seven days a week, 24 hours a day, you run a bit more risk of moldy buildup. A little bleach dropped into your fountain can help keep things squeaky clean. Also, using distilled water instead of tap water can help cut down on mineral buildup and prolong your fountain’s life.
Also, make a point to thoroughly clean your fountain periodically. At least once a year — and preferably more often — completely drain your fountain and use a bleach and water mixture and scrub brush to remove any residue. The pump can also be a receptacle for mold and grime, so make sure you clean it, too.
The Buying Guide
- Before purchasing a fountain, consider where you’ll be keeping it. Measure the space and make sure it will fit comfortably. Think through whether you’ll be able to get the sound benefits of your fountain when you’re choosing its placement.
- It’s important to keep an eye on your water levels on a daily basis. If your pump runs dry, you could easily damage it. The water levels also influence the sound of the water, which is a large part of the experience.
- Most water fountains plug into an electrical outlet via a power cord. Consider how you’ll disguise this cord and keep it out of the flow of traffic. You won’t want an unsightly cord taking away from the visual appeal of your newest furnishing.
- The build of a water fountain makes all the difference. Although many are made to look like they came right out of nature, they’re often made of synthetic materials. Some allow you to add river rocks and other accessories to enhance the look.
- Some water fountains have LED lighting to boost the ambiance. Carefully check how this lighting will look and whether you can disable the feature during the daytime if you aren’t interested in it.
- For those looking for a fountain to enhance their meditation practice, little touches like a Buddha statue can make a big difference.
- Although all pumps are going to make a little noise, some can be excessive. This might get in the way of the trickling water sound you’re looking for. Pay attention to the noise level of the pump on any fountain you’re considering.
- Some water fountains come with a built-in switch for powering them off at the end of the day, while others force you to rely on a power cord. While you can plug it into an outlet that you control remotely, having a switch close at hand could be a convenience worth shopping for.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide