Alpine Corporation Tealight Candles Water Fountain
Last updated date: December 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Water Fountains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Water Fountain you should buy.
Update as December 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Water Fountain for a detailed review of all the top water fountains.
Set this water fountain indoors on a table top — it just needs to be plugged in to work. The fountain also features pillars that hold tealights, making it ideal for adding atmosphere and a cozy feel to any room in the house.
In our analysis, the Alpine Corporation Alpine Corporation Tealight Candles Water Fountain placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bring a calming ambiance to your space with the Alpine Corporation Tiered Column Tabletop Fountain. Set the mood for meditation or romance with this remarkable three-tier fountain. As water cascades from one spout to the next, it makes soft, relaxing sounds. Each resin pillar has a rough texture that imitates natural, weathered stone. Included river rocks can be arranged in the top of the basin, enhancing the rustic character of the fountain. Tealight candles are also included to provide a subtle and intimate light source in your room. To use, simply plug into an outlet, fill lower basin with water, and watch as the interior pump creates a lovely water flow. With a 1-year warranty, you can be confident in the quality of your purchase. Fountain measures 9″L x 9″W x 11″H for a perfect fit in your office, bedroom, living room, hall, kitchen, and more.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Water Fountains
If you want to elevate your outdoor space, one of the best ways to do that is with a water fountain. It can take a drab backyard and transform it into a garden oasis. Water fountains can make beautiful centerpieces for any style of outdoor design.
You can choose from many different varieties of water fountains. One popular style is the rock waterfall fountain, which features water that cascades down different natural-looking rock levels. The rushing water creates a soothing waterfall-like sound.
Another type is the garden fountain, which comes in many different shapes and sizes. Garden fountains may be decorated with a variety of elements such as buckets, urns, rocks, pots, wells and animal figurines.
A birdbath fountain, as the name suggests, includes a basin with bubbling water designed to attract many species of birds.
One unique style is the disappearing water fountain. The water looks as if it disappears as it falls to the ground, but the stream is in fact directed into a hidden underground basin.
The style of water fountain is an important element to consider, but you’ll also want to consider the material from which the fountain is made. The fountain’s construction affects its weight, durability, longevity, texture and appearance.
Cast stone is a highly durable option that is made from cement and aggregates. It has a smooth texture that resembles natural stone. You can add pigments to the cement mix to change the color of the base. Glass fiber-reinforced concrete is another option that is durable and strong. You may also wish to consider polystone, which mimics the look of other materials such as rock, wood or ceramic. Polystone is highly affordable.
If weight is a concern, fiberglass may be a better choice. It is light and easy to manage and assemble. However, a problem with light water fountains is that they can be knocked over by strong winds. Many people choose stainless steel because it is light and durable and doesn’t rust or discolor. Another option is granite or natural stone, which is stunning but can be costly.
The Water Fountain Buying Guide
- Where you place the fountain is almost as important as the kind of fountain you have. It’s important to choose the location carefully to ensure that it will be the centerpiece of the garden. Consider angles and lighting, along with where your seating areas are. You may want to be able to hear the sound of running water without getting splashed.
- Outdoor water fountains need to be cleaned every two or three months. Be sure to completely drain the water and remove any dry leaves, sticks and other debris from the surface of the fountain. Check hoses, filters and pumps to make sure there is no debris clogging them up. Wipe down the fountain with a rag. You can use certain cleaning products such as those that remove algae or water stains if you need to. Avoid using harsh chemicals, as they are dangerous for animals, including bugs and birds.
- If you live in a harsh winter climate that gets snow or ice, you will need to winterize your water fountain. Otherwise, the freezing water can cause damage to the hoses and pump of the fountain. If the fountain is easy to move, you should bring it into a garage or shed. If you cannot move it, it’s best to drain all the water out of the fountain and disconnect the hoses and pumps. Cover the fountain with a burlap bag to protect it from the harsh weather.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide