Alexander Del Rossa Dual Pockets Breathable Robe For Men
Last updated: October 13, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Robes For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Robe For Men you should buy.
Combining style and comfort, this cotton robe is both lightweight and breathable. It has a tie closure and is machine washable to make it a convenient everyday option. The material is preshrunk, so you don’t have to worry about tossing it in the washer and dryer when you need to clean it.
In our analysis, the Alexander Del Rossa Dual Pockets Breathable Robe For Men placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. Tie closure. Machine Wash. STYLISH MEN’S ROBE: Relax in both comfort and style. This stylish bathrobe for men from Alexander Del Rossa is something you didn’t know you loved until you had one. Whether you buy one as a gift or for yourself, everyone deserves a life of comfort. FEEL GOOD FABRIC: Lightweight and breathable, this long robe is made from 100% cotton that is pre-shrunk for worry-free washing. Enjoy the comfort of this lightweight, woven cotton robe all-year long without feeling weighed down. CONVENIENT POCKETS: Each one of our classic lightweight cotton robes for men conveniently feature two patch pockets in the front. These pockets are perfect to keep your hands warm or to keep items close by your side while lounging around the house. SECURE CLOSURE: For clothing to be truly comfortable, it has to work with your lifestyle. The inside tie of this lightweight robe helps keep your robe securely fastened. Simply tie the inside closure as tight as you’d like for an added sense of security. ALEXANDER DEL ROSSA: Invest in yourself, invest in comfort. Alexander Del Rossa believes that adequate rest is invaluable to your overall health, which is why we’ve spent over 10 years designing comfortable sleepwear and bathrobes for men and women.
A robe is an important part of any wardrobe. Whether you simply slide into it after a shower or you lounge around in it all morning, the right robe can make all the difference.
But there are several different features to consider before you start shopping for your next robe. If you wear a robe primarily after climbing out of the shower or bath, a more absorbent robe is likely what you’ll want. But for lounging around the house, you’ll either want a thicker robe that will keep you warm or a lightweight robe that will help keep you cool.
When shopping for men’s bathrobes, how they’ll be worn is an important factor to consider. Robes tend to come in varying lengths. Some stop at the knee while others cover all the way to the ankle. That full coverage is great for lounging, but might not be your preference if you’re only wearing the robe from the time you step out of the shower until you get dressed each day.
Terry is a popular material for bathrobes for its absorbency. This material gives you the lightweight build you need while also keeping you warm and dry. But to keep things cool, you can’t go wrong with cotton. A form of cotton called cotton velour is also great if you want a lightweight fabric that’s soft to the touch.
Size is important in a robe, even though the tie closure typically gives you a little bit of wiggle room. You’ll still want it to fit in the arms and shoulders, and there’s a big difference between a Small and an Extra Large. Before you opt for a version that comes in “one size fits all,” look around and make sure you’re getting a robe that will give you the best fit.
- Most robes come with pockets, but some are built into the sides, making them smaller than the deeper front pockets found in some robes. If you think you’ll be storing your phone or something like a TV remote in your pockets, make sure you choose a robe that will accommodate sizable items in the pockets.
- Machine washability is an important consideration. Before buying, make sure your robe can be cleaned in the washer and dryer. You may also want to wash and dry your robe before wearing it for the first time.
- Cotton can tend to shrink. If you purchase a cotton robe, make sure it’s preshrunk before you buy.
- Most robes come with a belt that you use to close it. Often these ties aren’t attached, which makes them easy to lose. You can find some that are attached, or even grab a needle and some thread and attach it to the robe or one of the loops to ensure it stays with your robe.
- A robe can be a great gift for a man. If you’re shopping for one to give to the man in your life, check his preferences. Some men prefer lightweight, cotton robes while others go for plusher, more absorbent fabrics. You can even find matching couples’ robes and buy yourself a robe to go with his.
- If you’ll regularly wear your robe over clothing, such as pajamas, factor that in when you’re gauging the fit of any robe you’re considering buying.
- You can find plenty of color and pattern options with robes. It’s important to shop around and find the look that you prefer.
- Some robes come with hoods. You may instead prefer a robe with a plush collar that keeps your neck area warm.