AGPTEK LED Steady & Flashing Open Sign, 19-Inch x 10-Inch
Last updated date: November 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Open Signs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Open Sign you should buy.
Update as November 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Open Sign for a detailed review of all the top open signs.
Whether you own a clothing shop, restaurant or hotel, you'll love this open sign set. First, you get a 19-inch eye-catching neon sign that customers can see from far away. Then, you'll also receive a 10-inch window sign that lets customers know exactly what time you'll be returning.
In our analysis, the AGPTEK AGPTEK LED Steady & Flashing Open Sign, 19-Inch x 10-Inch placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EYE CATCHING: AGPTEK Neon Open Signs are ultra bright and striking. Open sign board would attract lots of passerby’s’ attention! Outshine your competitors with this lighted board and get new and returning shoppers flocking to your business. TWO LIGHT MODES: Open sign board has Flashing or Steady light to meet different needs. Switch between two different modes, static or blinking, to attract all kinds of clients, in day or night. ENERGY SAVING: Energy efficiency and save your costs! Better than similar neon products because of lower energy consumption rate. EASY TO USE: Comes with a stainless steel hanging chain. just plug in and turn on the switch, immediately brighten up your storefront window with your new, dazzling sign. Indoor use only. APPLICATION & WARRANTY: Lighted outdoor open sign is ideal for Glass Window, Walls, Display case, Shop, café Bar, Bar, Hotel…What’ more, we offer One Year Warranty and 30 days No Reasons Refunds.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Open Signs
To get customers coming into your business, you need to make sure that they know you’re open and ready to offer them your products or services. That’s why an open sign is such an important item to place on your storefront or outside on the sidewalk.
The most basic type of open sign is made of plastic and flips to show whether you’re open or closed. Usually hung in the window of your business, this kind of sign is a basic and economical choice, but it’s harder to see at night. Sometimes, there will be a plastic clock you can adjust to show when you expect to be back. You can also find versions that show your business hours using stickers that you can change.
Open signs that light up are widely used since customers can see them any time of day, and they work well both inside and outside your business. These signs often have different modes where you can get a blinking effect or static glow. The most common light colors are blue and red, and these lights are often very bright and use LED technology that offers a cheaper alternative to neon lights.
Some electronic open signs will have a programmable feature so that you can input your business’s operating hours or display some other message to customers. You’ll often have a remote control to conveniently change the information displayed.
If you’re looking to advertise on the sidewalk, you can find open signs that stand up and come in many designs to fit your brand and preferences. These can work well if you need to frequently change a custom message since they often have chalkboards on both sides of the sign.
The Open Sign Buying Guide
- If you decide to use an electric open sign, keep in mind that power outages can occur. Therefore, it can be worth getting a sign that has a backup battery that will take over and allow customers to see whether you’ve closed. Depending on the sign, the battery may not last for more than an hour or two, so you may also want a traditional sign as a backup.
- Although electric signs do require electricity, you don’t have to worry much about your business’s electric bill rising significantly due to using one. The invention of LED lights has helped cut the energy needed to power these open signs around the clock. However, it’s still helpful to check the type of lighting being used and see if the manufacturer estimates the power consumption.
- When buying a programmable open sign that displays business hours, keep in mind that manufacturers may only allow you to set hours on a half-hour basis. This can be a problem if you close at a time like 10:15 or 11:50. You could buy a standalone plastic business hours sign that uses stickers if you think this will be an issue.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide