975 Supply Classic Organizing 3 x 5 Index Cards, 100-Count
Last updated date: September 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 3 x 5 Index Cards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 3 x 5 Index Card you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best 3 x 5 Index Cards for a detailed review of all the top 3 x 5 index cards.
Whether you're taking notes, planning a speech or completing an art project, these 3 x 5 index cards are sure to come in handy. They're made using thick commercial stock paper, so you don't have to worry about markers bleeding through to the other side. While the back of each card is blank, the front features ruled lines.
In our analysis, the 975 Supply 975 Supply Classic Organizing 3 x 5 Index Cards, 100-Count placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
3″ x 5″ – 85 lb Basis Weight – 100 Pack – SFI. Ruled on 1 side for neater notes; blank on other side for customization. Rotary cut to ensure uniform height for smooth organizing. Versatile for studying and presenting. Top-quality commercial stock. Proudly made in the USA.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 3 X 5 Index Cards
An index card, sometimes referred to as a record card or system card, is a small but handy piece of stationery. Typically measuring 3 inches by 5 inches, an index card is made out of card stock or heavy and durable paper. Their main purpose is for recording and storing small amounts of information and data. While they can be used individually, using index cards as a set is also quite useful. They provide an excellent way to organize and separate large amounts of data.
While most index cards in North America measure 3 inches by 5 inches, they can also be found in four by 6-inch and 5 by 8-inch sizes. The cards are typically white but are also sometimes available in pastel or neon colors. Most index cards contain ruled lines, but they can also be found in blank or grid styles. While index cards are typically rectangles, you can also get ones with protruding tabs at the top, which help to organize a set of cards.
There are many ways to use index cards. It’s common to use them for studying complex information or conducting research. You can write specific data on each card and organize them by topic or subject. Often, people write a question on the front of the index card and the answer on the back to test themselves while studying. Index cards can also be used to make grocery lists, organize project notes, write family recipes and more.
The 3 X 5 Index Card Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for index cards, consider how you will use them and how many you will need. If you’re planning on using them individually, such as to write grocery lists, then a small set will be enough. If you’re planning on making flashcards for studying or using them in a professional setting like a library, buying a larger pack will be more cost-effective.
- Consider whether you’ll need colored cards or plain ones. If you’re organizing information in different subjects or topics, having different colored cards can make it easy to know the category at a glance. For example, you can use pink for math, blue for science and green for English.
- Many index cards include special features like tabs. This is helpful if you’re using an index card organizer and want to separate your information into categories. You can also get index cards that are spiral bound into a small notebook. This is great for taking your data on the go because it will stay together in order.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide