5BILLION FITNESS Peanut Double Lacrosse Massage Ball
Last updated date: July 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lacrosse Balls For Massaging and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lacrosse Ball For Massaging you should buy.
Update as July 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Lacrosse Ball For Massaging for a detailed review of all the top lacrosse balls for massaging.
This unique lacrosse ball for massaging has a peanut shape, which is perfect for getting to those hard-to-reach areas. It is made from natural rubber which is firm and durable. The ball comes with a carrying bag.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the 5BILLION FITNESS Peanut Double Lacrosse Massage Ball placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This tool straddles your spine perfectly so you can roll it right down the center of your spine and hit the muscles that you always have issues with. You are able to relieve your own tight muscles and anywhere on your body. It’s been perfect for safely applying pain relieving pressure to the long muscles on both sides of your spine. This tool allows you to be in control (without the assistance of another person) of where and how much pressure and manipulation that you can tolerate.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lacrosse Balls For Massaging
If you’ve ever held a lacrosse ball, you know that it feels nothing like a tennis ball. This kind of ball is dense and hard and doesn’t budge under pressure. Because of their density, texture and feel, lacrosse balls make excellent massage devices that help to relieve sore muscles. If you work out at home, at the gym or outdoors, having a couple of lacrosse balls in your kit is always a good idea.
How do lacrosse balls for massaging work? They are used on the fascia, which is thin connective tissue that covers your organs and muscles and connects muscle groups. If the fascia is tight, you may have increased pressure on your joints and muscles, which leads to pain, soreness and discomfort. By using the lacrosse balls for myofascial therapy, you can loosen and stretch out the fascia to relieve pain and gain more freedom of movement.
Using a lacrosse ball for massaging does a lot more than just reduce pain, too. It can also increase your joint range of motion and improve muscle performance. Plus, if you’ve been feeling fatigued after working out, a lacrosse ball massage can help to reduce that feeling.
While most lacrosse balls look like regular balls, you can also find ones that are peanut-shaped. These are essentially two lacrosse balls stuck together — which is a great option for massaging a larger area and for reaching hard-to-get places.
The Lacrosse Ball For Massaging Buying Guide
- If you have plantar fasciitis, you’re not alone. This type of foot pain is very common but it can be relieved with a lacrosse ball for massaging. Sit down and place the lacrosse ball under the arch of your foot. Lean down so that you put more weight on that foot, and begin to roll it over the ball slowly. Repeat for about a minute and then do the same on the other foot.
- If you have tight glute muscles or pain in your hip or lower back area, stand with your back against a wall and put the lacrosse ball on your glutes, directly against the wall. Apply pressure to this area by pushing against the wall for 30 seconds and repeat on the other side of your glutes until the pain subsides.
- Dealing with neck and shoulder pain can be stressful. However, a lacrosse ball can help soothe your muscles. Stand with your back against the wall and place the lacrosse ball on one side of your spine, holding it directly against the wall. Move your body around until the ball is resting on a tender spot and move up and down to get a massaging effect on your back. Repeat on any other areas of your back as needed.
- Have sore hamstrings? This is common in people who spend a lot of time sitting, such as those who have desk jobs. To use a lacrosse ball for massaging, sit on a hard chair that is tall enough so your legs can hang down without touching the ground. Put the ball under your thigh where you are sore, and lean forward so you put your body weight on your thigh. Repeat for 30 seconds and move the ball around to another spot as required.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide