Looking for a summer job that also doubles as an unforgettable European vacation? You may be in luck because the travel company Busabout is hiring four travel enthusiasts to go on an epic three-month road trip through 15 countries this summer — all while getting paid to document their adventures on social media!
Like last year’s winners, the four lucky ones chosen to be Busabout’s ambassadors will travel to Europe’s most iconic cities via the company’s network of private hop-on, hop-off buses. This year’s three-month itinerary kicks off in Paris with stops in other charming capitals like Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Prague, Barcelona and more. While it’s not clear exactly how much the travelers will be paid, Busabout notes that they will cover all travel and accommodation and will also provide a “daily allowance to cover general travel and sustenance expenses.” The travelers will also have “plenty of creative liberty and time” to enjoy themselves during the trip.
So if you’re over the age of 18, available to travel for a three-month period during May to September 2018, have a valid passport and are an expert at Instagram, blogging, making videos for YouTube, or Snapchat, then this might be the job of your dreams. But hurry — the application deadline is April 17.
Busabout is planning to send its four travel ambassadors on this amazing itinerary below. From the eclectic islands of Croatia to the party city of Porto, Portugal, there are sure to be plenty of memories made during this three-month long adventure. How many of these cities are on your travel bucket list?
How To Apply
In order to apply to be a Busabout travel squad member, you will need to do the following:
- Fill out the application form at https://www.busabout.com/ultimate-travel-squad.
- Decide which category you’ll want to apply for from the following choices: Instagram, YouTube, blogging, or Snapchat/Instagram Stories.
- Can’t fathom going on a long trip without your BFF or other loved one by your side? Busabout is accepting group applications in addition to solo ones, so you and your bestie(s) can apply together. However, you and your group must apply to at least two of the categories (Instagram, YouTube, blogging, or Snapchat/Instagram Stories).
- Create and upload a creative YouTube video of no more than 60 seconds explaining to Busabout why you are the perfect candidate. Make sure to include the Busabout logo in the video, and tag your video with the hashtags #ultimatetravelsquad and #busabout.
- For extra credit, you can also follow Busabout on @BusaboutEurope on Instagram, post a pic of the itinerary and let them know which of the destinations you’re most excited to visit.
View this post on Instagram
Three weeks to go, you know what to do! We’re looking for 4 travel addicts to vlog, blog, Snap & ‘gram their way around Europe on a 3-month EPIC summer adventure. Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now! Solo and group applications accepted. Link in bio. 🙌 #busabout #ultimatetravelsquad