If you need to restock your beauty supply cabinet, consider shopping online at Ulta.
A quick note: This deal is only good online. It is not valid in stores.
To get this deal, simply add $60 worth of merchandise to your online shopping cart. Then, add the 26-piece beauty bag to your cart, where it will appear as “free.” You do need to add the beauty bag to your cart to get this deal—it won’t automatically get shipped with the rest of your items.Flickr | JeepersMedia
This deal is good through Feb. 18 or while supplies last. It’s limited to one per customer.
What You’ll Get In The Gift Bag
Here’s everything that comes in the bag:
- Full Size Burt’s Bees Eyeliner in Soft Black (0.04 oz)
- Benefit Travel Size Roller Lash Mascara (0.1 oz)
- Sexy Hair Travel Size Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray (1.5 oz)
- Kenra Travel Size Shaping Spray Extra Firm Hold Hairspray (1.5 oz)
- Clinique For Men Travel Size Oil Control Face Wash (1.0 oz)
- Origins High-Potency Might-A-Mins Mini (0.5 oz)
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Power Serum Mini (0.1 oz)
- MAC Strobe Cream Mini (0.2 oz)
- Ulta Beauty Simply Clean Bath Fizz (1 ct)
- Kate SpadeLIve Color Fully Eau De Parfum Sample (0.03 oz)
- Philosophy Pure Grace Eau De Toilette Sample (0.05 oz)
- Lancôme La Vie Este Belle L’Eau Parfum Sample (0.05 oz)
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette Sample (0.04 oz)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Sample in Dark Brown (0.024 oz)
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Matte Foundation Sampler (5 pod)
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Hydrating Foundation Sampler (5 pod)
- Ofra Cosmetics Skincare Packette Sampler (4 ct)
- Sebastian Twisted Curl Shampoo & Conditioner Packettes (0.5 oz each)
- ULTA Beauty Smart Skincare Solutions Pre-Mask Prepping Face Scrub Packette in Smoothing Apricot (0.52 oz)
- AG Haircare Curl Revive Shampoo & Conditioner Packettes (0.25 oz each)
- Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Firming and Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer Packette (0.05 oz)
- Murad Resurgence Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum Packette (0.033 oz)
- Dermalogica UltraCalming Calm Water Gel Packette (0.01 oz)
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3-In-1 Cleanser For Face and Eyes Packette (0.2 oz)
- IT Cosmetics Confidence In An Eye Cream Packette (0.034 oz)
- Pink Leopard Glitter Cosmetic Bag (approx. 5-1/2″ H x 8″ L x 1″ W)
- Bonus Coupon $5 off a future $15 Ulta Beauty product purchase
Ulta notes that samples may vary.
Two women have filed lawsuits against the beauty retailer, claiming that the company repackages and resells beauty products after they have been opened and returned.
The newest lawsuit, filed by Meghan Devries in Cook County Circuit Court in Illinois, states that Ulta has a routine practice of repackaging and re-sealing products that have been previously purchased, used and returned by customers. The lawsuit claims that Ulta will then return the products to store shelves for purchase.
The complaint states that the company has a limit on how many returned items can be thrown away.
“Managers at [Ulta] retail stores are given a quota as to the number of returned items that can be deemed to be ‘damaged,'” the lawsuit alleges.
The complaint provides examples from former employees who have posted to Twitter about Ulta’s alleged routine practice of instructing employees to repackage products and return them to shelves for resale.
One woman, who claimed to be a former Ulta employee, posted on Twitter that “whenever a customer would return a product, we were told by managers to repackage/reseal the item and put it back on the shelf.”
A separate lawsuit with the same claims was filed last month by a California woman.
This complaint also sites Twitter user @fantinamxo’s allegations, stating that the Tweets have prompted responses from countless other current and former Ulta employees from all over the country who confirm the practices at the stores where they worked.
Ulta Response: We Do Not Allow The Resale Of Used Products
For its part, Ulta denied the claims made in the lawsuit, saying that it takes the integrity of its products very seriously.
Ulta responded with a statement to ABC News:
“Ulta Beauty’s policies and practices do not allow the resale of used, damaged or expired products. As the nation’s largest beauty retailers, we take protecting the integrity of the products we sell very seriously. Based on our review of these allegations, we are confident that our stores uphold our policies and practices. Assertions to the contrary are inconsistent with what we stand for,” spokesperson Karen May said in the statement.
Since all the products in this gift bag appear to be samples, it seems unlikely they’d have been purchased and returned.
The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Don't Waste Your Money may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.