The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Don't Waste Your Money may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.
School is almost out for the summer, which means it’s time to enjoy warm weather and the great outdoors. And just in time for the summer vacation season, a group of Walt Disney World hotels is working together to offer teachers and school staffers a great deal on a magical vacation.
They take great care of our kids all year long, so they deserve to have some fun on their summer breaks!
A total of seven resorts in the Disney Springs area of Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, have special teacher appreciation rates during the summer travel season for any teacher or school support staff member.
With a valid school employment ID, dedicated educators can score a room from $75-$129 per night at the following resorts:
- B Resort and Spa
- Best Western
- Doubletree Suites
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
- Holiday Inn
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
Educators can enjoy these discounted rates on resort stays for trips booked and completed between May 27 and Sept. 3, 2019. The teacher appreciation discount rates apply to preschool, daycare, kindergarten through college teachers and support staff in the U.S. and Canada.
Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations or for groups.
All teachers and school support staff must show proof of employment upon check-in. The daily resort, parking fees, taxes, gratuities and theme park tickets are not included in these discounted rates.
As part of a stay at one of these Disney Springs resorts, educators will enjoy the following extra benefits provided by Walt Disney World. (Note: Any theme park benefits require the separate purchase of a park admission ticket.)
- Scheduled Extra Magic Hours (morning or evening) at select Walt Disney World theme parks with a valid entry ticket. This is an exclusive time in the parks beyond normal operating hours.
- A 60-day Fastpass+ reservation windows for all Walt Disney World theme parks. The Fastpass lets you reserve times for your favorite park rides and attractions before you even arrive for your vacation.
- Advance Dining Reservations for Walt Disney World Resort restaurants
- Transportation to Walt Disney World theme parks
- Advance tee times and green fee discounts at Walt Disney World Resort golf courts
And with the opening of the new Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, a new fireworks show at Epcot and many other special events planned throughout the summer, these discounts can help educators make some magical memories to last a lifetime.