The Best Non-Slip Hangers
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
Like the laundry detergent you use or the temperature setting you wash your clothes on, choosing the right hangers affects the longevity, durability and quality of your clothes. If you find your clothes are constantly falling off your hangers in your closet, then it’s time to look into non-slip hangers.
Non-slip hangers come in different shapes and sizes like regular hangers. However, what makes them hold on to clothes better than the average store hanger is that they have a special coating on them. Some hangers are coated in rubber, which makes the clothes stick to them, while others are covered in velvet. This material provides enough friction that the clothes do not slip off. You can also find non-slip hangers that are padded with extra material, which are ideal for especially delicate pieces of clothing.
Non-slip hangers are great at keeping clothes that are made from slippery materials like silk or satin on the hanger. You can also use them for clothes that have thin straps.
Our Picks For The Top Non-Slip Hangers
- 1. Amazon Basics Notched Shoulder Velvet Hangers, 30-Pack
- 2. Zober Swivel Hook Velvet Non-Slip Hangers
- 3. MIZGI Velvet Non-Slip Hangers, 50-Pack
- 4. HOUSE DAY Slip-Free Velvet Hangers, 60-Pack
- 5. Utopia Home Velvet Non-Slip Hangers
- 6. SUPJOO Swiveling Hook Cute Velvet Hangers, 50-Pack
- 7. SONGMICS Plastic Non-Slip Hangers, 50-Pack
- 8. Kabudar Rubber Coated Metal Non-Slip Hangers, 20-Pack
Notched Shoulder Cute Velvet Hangers, 30-Pack
Keep your favorite garments neat and wrinkle-free with these cute hangers. The hangers come in a choice of gray, black and ivory and feature a velvet surface that is soft to the touch. Each hanger is able to hold up to 10 pounds of weight.
Basic PackThanks to the slim design of these cute hangers, you'll be able to maximize your closet space.
Swivel Hook Velvet Non-Slip Hangers
These non-slip hangers have a thin profile, making them ideal for small closets. The velvet texture grips your clothes so they won’t fall off. The chrome hooks have a 360-degree swivel.
Slim ProfileYou save up to 50% of your closet space with these thin non-slip hangers.
Velvet Non-Slip Hangers, 50-Pack
These velvet-coated hangers will keep your shirts where they belong — on the hanger. They're also designed not to give pants folded over the hanger a crease. The velvet coating is soft and luxurious, and will not shed on your clothes.
Prevents Slipping and CreasingThese non-slip hangers have a luxurious velvet coating that keeps clothes in place.
Slip-Free Cute Velvet Hangers, 60-Pack
The cute hangers in this set have been constructed from a high-grade ABS plastic that is capable of holding clothes that weight up to 11 pounds. They are wrapped in a soft and luxurious velvet to keep clothes from slipping off the hangers. There are also built-in notches to accommodate slips and camisoles.
Covered in VelvetThe space saving design of these cute hangers increases your closet space by 50%.
What to Look For
- When you’re looking for non-slip hangers, consider the kind of clothes you want to hang. For example, are you looking for hangers for pants, skirts or dresses, or do you want to hang shirts and sweaters? This will affect the hanger’s shape and size.
- How many non-slip hangers are you looking for? Some people only want to use them for specific items of clothing in their closet, while others want to use them for everything. You can find non-slip hangers sold in different sized packages, such as packs of 30, 50 or even 100.
- While non-slip hangers are a functional item, you can still use them to add a bit of pizzazz to your closet. Most regular hangers come in white, black or brown. However, non-slip hangers are available in other colors as well, such as pink, turquoise, blue and silver. You can also opt for neutral tones like black, white and gray.
- If you have a small closet, opt for non-slip hangers that come in a thin profile. This way, you can hang more clothes in a smaller space without having to stuff everything in.
Non-Slip Hanger Rankings
More to Explore
Some people prefer to hang all their clothes while others only hang a few. Did you know certain clothes should be folded instead hung in order to protect their shape and material? Evening gowns or dresses should be folded instead of hung to keep their shape. Be sure to use some tissue paper in between the folds to keep them from sticking or snagging. Clothing that has a structured shape, such as blazers or jackets, should always be hung up. If you have fabrics like silk, velvet and chiffon, place them on non-slip or padded hangers. Cotton, linen and rayon can be hung on any kind of hanger. If possible, fold your knit sweaters to keep their shape. You can also fold casual pants such as jeans or khakis.