We all remember when Sears announced in January that it would close 150 Sears and Kmart stores around the country.
As it turns out, the company has been quietly shuttering a few more.
Luckily, Business Insider has been keeping track. As Sears alerts local media outlets to nearby store closings, Business Insider has been compiling this list of additional closings that weren’t part of the January announcement.
Here’s their list of additional closures that are coming this summer. Plus, keep in mind that Sears announced this spring that it would also close 50 Sears auto centers and 92 Kmart pharmacies.
- 803 Martin Street S., Pell City, Alabama
- 2222 E. Lincoln Ave., Anaheim, California
- 1460 W. 49th St., Hialeah, Florida
- 424 Dairy Road, Kahului, Hawaii
- 33400 W. Seven Mile Road, Livonia, Michigan
- 2660 Hylan Blvd., Staten Island, New York
- 950 Ridge Road, Webster, New York
- 4480 Indian Ripple Road, Dayton, Ohio
- 1837 Street Road, Bensalem, Pennsylvania
- 16881 Conneaut Lake Road, Meadville, Pennsylvania
- 1 Millbrook Plaza Lane, Mill Hall, Pennsylvania
- 300 Lincoln Ave, East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
- 176 W Street Road, Feasterville, Pennsylvania
- 1011 Scranton Carbondale Hwy., Scranton, Pennsylvania
- 1801 Hydraulic Rd, Charlottesville, Virginia
- 494 Elden St., Herndon, Virginia
- 17911 Pacific Ave., S. Spanaway, Washington
- 273 Madonna Road, San Luis Obispo, California
- Westfield UTC, 4575 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, California
- Southbay Pavilion, 20700 S. Avalon Blvd., Carson, California
- 290 Providence Highway, Dedham, Massachusetts
- Aventura Mall, 19505 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, Florida
- 4250 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- 3199 N White Sands Blvd., Alamogordo, New Mexico
- Monroe Crossing Mall, 2115 W Roosevelt Blvd., Monroe, North Carolina
- Northwoods Mall, 7801 Rivers Ave., North Charleston, South Carolina
- Valley View Mall, 13131 Preston Road, Dallas, Texas
- Provo Towne Centre, 1200 Towne Centre Blvd., Provo, Utah
As we all know, it’s been a tough couple of months for popular retailers, including these 17 companies that are closing stores in 2017.