ZZEWINTRAVELER Quick-Dry Men’s Running Hat
Last updated date: July 3, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Running Hats For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Running Hat For Men you should buy.
Update as August 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Running Hats For Men for a detailed review of all the top running hats for men.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the ZZEWINTRAVELER Quick-Dry Men’s Running Hat placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The running hat is made of light, soft polyester fabric and mesh on both sides. Unstructured design, The entire hat weighs 60 grams and is very light and comfortable to wear. Anti-wrinkle, quick-drying, light, breathable, durable and resistant to harmful UV rays. Cap with adjustable webbing and closure for a comfortable fit. The mesh promotes air circulation and keeps your head cool and dry. Ideal for men and women running, golf, tennis, baseball and everyday casual wear.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Running Hats For Men
Although runners tend to focus more on their footwear and clothing, a reliable running cap is just as important because it can impact your health. This hat protects from UV rays that can lead to skin cancer, as long as the color is bright or dark enough to prevent the sun from getting through. It’s best to avoid pale colors when choosing running hats for this very reason. Also, look for hats with brims that are wide enough to keep the sun completely out of your eyes, unless you are wearing a pair of sunglasses.
Running caps also prevent heatstroke and keep your head at the proper temperature as you move because you don’t want to overheat. Most are made from polyester, which repels water and has UV protection. Choose lightweight, moisture-wicking materials like this for summer running caps, and look for added features like mesh panels that allow for more airflow. If you run at night, reflective panels and neon colors will make you more visible to others.
If your hair is longer and you ponytail it when working out, be sure that the running cap has a big enough opening in the back. Adjustable closures are necessary no matter the hair length, but remember that long hair can get stuck in Velcro (also called hook-and-loop). Buckles can work well, but some people don’t like them because they can feel them in the back; this is a matter of personal preference. Other choices include plastic snaps, sliding adjusters and bungee pulls.
The Running Hat For Men Buying Guide
- Some running hats also have built-in UPF technology that offers more sun damage protection.
- You can also find running caps with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. This finish makes them more water-resistant, but you won’t be able to remain completely dry when out in the rain.
- Flexibility is also crucial for running caps; avoid trucker-style hats that do not bend.
- Running caps should be soft, but they won’t hold their form and do their job if they are too floppy.
- All-around mesh panels can be very cooling, but you might want to spray sunscreen on your head for extra protection.
- Some running hats have a bit of wool inside the brims to help manage sweat and odor.
- Hats with shorter brims will not provide as much face protection from the sun.
- Unless the manufacturer’s label says otherwise, do not launder running hats in the washing machine; hand wash and air dry them in most cases.
- If your running cap is giving you a headache, loosen the closure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide