ZustBeauty Derma Roller Kit
Last updated date: February 6, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
We looked at the top Microneedle Derma Rollers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Microneedle Derma Roller you should buy.
If you're serious about microneedling, the ZustBeauty Derma Roller Kit is the one for you. Not only do you get a roller with 0.3mm needles, but the kit also includes a set of creams, including a blemish smoother and hyaluronic acid with vitamin C serum. It also comes with a zip-up bag for portability and storage. In our analysis of 89 expert reviews, the ZustBeauty ZustBeauty Derma Roller Kit placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Microneedle Derma Roller for a detailed review of all the top microneedle derma rollers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Unlock your skin’s most beautiful potential with Zust Beauty skin care kit This 3 Step Skin Care Bundle gives you everything you need to start rolling! Each of our skin care kits contains a Derma Skin Roller, Vitamin C Hyaluronic Serum and Centella Soothing Cream all neatly packaged in a clear travel pouch. Our Derma rollers are UV/Gamma sterilized for your protection and are made from stainless steel and titanium with 0.3mm tips. Our roller features slightly longer needles giving the best quality of home care use! Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid is a water-loving ingredient that helps skin attract and retain moisture. Combined with premium VC formula, it makes a great serum for your skin care routine to achieve results usually expected from a professional salon treatment. With high penetration and anti-oxidation stability, our serum can stay on the skin for up to 6 hours. Soothing with Centella Cream The ultimate kit includes Centella soothing cream. Featuring bees wax, vitamin E and flower extract, this soothing formula finishes off the set of home skin care therapy giving the instant calming effects to your skin. Save yourself the costly fees of an expensive salon and achieve similar results from the comfort of your own home. premium beauty set microneedle pen micro needle microneedles titanium dermabrasion dermaroller tool home treatment massager jade roller microdermabrasion microblading men beard women hair growth scalp for acne patch pimple facial scar dark spot spots pore hyperpigmentation cellulite collagen booster zust beauty skin care professional derma roller kit hyaluronic vc vitamin c serum centella cream OUR DIFFERENCE Zust Beauty is driven by desire to provide superior skin care solutions for people of any age, gender and skin type. Our renowned premium derma-roller and vitamin c serum set is the highlight of our beauty skin care line. WHAT IS DERMA ROLLER? Microneedling (or dermarolling) works by rolling small hand-held device with tiny, thin needles across the skin's surface. “Micro-injuries” made by derma roller stimulate and amplify the Vitamin C serum absorption. The two makes an outstanding tandem that triggers the skin to rejuvenate in time. THE ULTIMATE HOME SKIN CARE TRIO SET INCLUDES: Derma Roller 0.3mm Titanium Microneedles 25% Vitamin C Hyaluronic Serum 1 oz / 30 mL Centella Soothing Cream 0.18 oz / 5mg Informative and Handy Manual Transparent Zipper Travel Gift Bag needler forehead wrinkle stretch mark anti blackhead remover bleaching lightening dermaroller rollers needles retinol toner zipper zip cosmetics bag machine corrector texture any skin type roll rolling with 0.25 mm 0.30 0.3 stainless steel quality vit C e oil centella cream lotion dermal Why Zust Beauty microneedler is the right at-home tool for you? Our derma rollers are UV/Gamma sterilized for your protection and are made from stainless steel and 540 titanium with 0.3mm micro tips. Featuring slightly longer micro-needles, Zust Beauty roller provides the best quality for at-home skin care! Gift the glow to everybody This gentle micro-roller tool kit is great for any age, gender, and skin type. Use it on the face, beard, or scalp. Our skin care set comes in the elegant and neat travel gift bag. Gift it to yourself as part of self care routine or give it to a friend or loved one! How to get that glow? Derma roller is used in tandem with the application of Vitamin C enriched Hyaluronic serum for the ultimate effect. Micro-injuries made by derma roller amplify the Vitamin C serum absorption giving your skin spa-like experience. derma roller set kit bundle 0.3 mm titanium cosmetic microneedle for all face skin types men women derma roller kit set for face skin body with vitamin c hyaluronic serum vc acid cream micro needle 25 vitamin c serum vc hyaluronic acid face facial care anti aging age spots sun damage zustbeauty premium derma roller micro needles skin care face body hair acne scar hyperpgimentation exfoliation centella derma blemish soothing face eye cream moisturizer sensitive skin day night dermaroller Derma Roller Kit 5 in 1 Derma Roller Kit Vitamin C Hyaluronic Serum Derma Roller with Cleaning Cup (Individual) Centella Soothing Cream Key Ingredients Derma Roller, Hyaluronic VC Serum, Centella Cream 3-Set Derma Roller, Hyaluronic Upgraded VC Serum, Collagen Cream Vitamin B3, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Chamomilla Extract Derma Roller, Alcohol Container, Cup Bees Wax, Vitamin E, Flower Extract Derma Roller ✓ ✓ Awesome Pairing with Derma Rolling! ✓ Awesome Soothing Effect after Derma Rolling! Vitamin C Serum ✓ ✓ ✓ Detailed Instructions & Manual ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Packaging Transparent Zipper Travel Gift Bag Premium White Satin Cloth Ribbon Gift Box Rose Gold Pump Bottle Sealed Plastic Travel Case Sealed Plastic Box with Manual Usage Face, Body, Beard and Hair Growth, Wrinkles, Acne Scars, Hyper Pigmentation Face, Body, Under Eyes, Beard and Hair Growth, Wrinkles, Acne Scars, Hyper Pigmentation Face, Body, Wrinkles, Acne, Scars, Hyper Pigmentation, Sun Spots and more! Face, Body, Beard and Hair Growth, Wrinkles, Acne Scars, Hyper Pigmentation Face, Body, Wrinkles, Acne, Scars, Hyper Pigmentation, Sun Spots and more! Skin Type All All All All All Outstanding Customer Support ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Microneedle Derma Rollers
You know how your skin looks and feels after you’ve spent some time at the beach. That glow is tough to achieve in the long winter months that follow, though, and unless you live near the beach, your sunbathing days are probably few and far between. To get that glow, many consumers now turn to something called microneedling, which is offered in many spas and skincare practices.
Microneedling involves penetrating the skin with small needles in an effort to stimulate collagen production. The practice is believed to plump up the skin, creating a smoother, more polished look. Those who swear by the treatment say it reduces the appearance of pores and helps fill in wrinkles and scars. Some even say it helps with managing acne.
But you don’t have to pay a fortune to a spa for regular treatments. You can now buy microneedle derma roller kits for self-treatment at home. These rollers are designed so that they don’t require a trained professional to operate, making them effective while still being safe.
To meet those safety requirements, though, you’ll find that the needles in home kits are shorter than the needles used in a spa. Experts have deemed the ultra-fine 0.25mm needles found in most home kits to be safest for home use, but some manufacturers push it to 0.3mm. The deeper the needle can penetrate, the more dramatic the results, so keep that in mind as you shop.
The good thing about shorter needles is that they aren’t as painful as the longer needles found in spas. For best results, go with titanium needles, which last longer and are safer for the skin than stainless steel. You’ll also find titanium needles are stronger, getting you closer to that glow you’re used to getting from your spa treatments. Regardless of material, you’ll need to thoroughly clean your needles after each use to reduce the risk of infection.
DWYM Fun Fact
Although microneedling has evolved over the years, it has been around since the 1950s when doctors realized injuries to the skin increased collagen production, helping improve the skin’s strength and texture. But the practice evolved to the point where it’s very safe, especially in a spa setting. Home derma rollers are built specifically with consumer safety in mind. If the thought of using multiple needles to abrade your skin gives you a case of the creepy-crawlies, though, keep in mind that the needles in derma rollers are finer than a strand of hair. However, if you’re undergoing more intense therapy under a dermatologist’s care, typically you’ll get a numbing cream to help reduce sensation during the process. Microneedling isn’t ideal for everyone. Acne sufferers should avoid microneedling, since the procedure can spread bacteria, potentially worsening breakouts.
The Microneedle Derma Roller Buying Guide
- It can be easy to assume that if a derma roller costs more, it must be more effective. That isn’t necessarily the case. In fact, you’ll find that some of the best derma rollers fall well within your budget. A roller with titanium needles is your best bet, as it will be more effective and last longer.
- The needles puncture your skin slightly, making it more absorbent. Make sure you’re using serums to take advantage of the needle’s effects.
- If you like to keep your derma roller in your purse, tote bag or luggage, consider one that comes with a storage case. This will keep the needles safe while you’re taking it with you on-the-go. Some rollers are lighter weight than others, making them easier to carry around.
- In a spa setting, microneedles can be painful, but the shorter needles used at home don’t bring those same pain levels. You’ll likely experience a slight prickly sensation.
- One issue with microneedles is that they can dull over time. You’ll see less of this with titanium needles, which are built to last. Steel can rust over time, making it more likely you’ll have to replace it after a few weeks.
- When your needles do dull, why buy an entirely new derma roller? Pay attention to whether the derma roller’s head is replaceable to avoid that extra expense. Some rollers even come with multiple replacement heads so you’ll be ready to make the change when you need to.
- For extra assurance when making your purchase, look for one that has a warranty. Some manufacturers will even give you a full refund if you aren’t completely satisfied.
- The number of microneedles also can improve the experience. Many home kits have 540 needles, but there are some that increase that to 600, which helps you cover a larger surface area with each movement of the roller. That saves time and reduces the duration of any discomfort the process makes you feel.
- If you feel daunted by the process, some derma rollers come with helpful ebooks that walk you through the process. You can also find useful videos and articles online.
- Microneedle rollers aren’t limited to smoothing your face. Some can be used from head to toe, including on the abdomen and legs. If you’re interested in a tool with that type of versatility, make sure you search for one.
- The design of the handle can come into play after you’ve been using your derma roller for a while. But it’s not just about comfort. An ergonomic handle can also reduce slipping, keeping you safe.
- Another safety feature built into some derma rollers is a disinfecting cup. You can use this to sterilize your needles between uses, which is not only hygienic but can also help reduce the risk of infection.