Zulay Kitchen Milk Frother for Lattes
Last updated date: February 6, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Milk Frothers For Latte and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Milk Frother For Latte you should buy.
Not everyone can drink dairy-based milk, and the Zulay Kitchen Milk Frother for Lattes meets the demand for an alternative. You'll get great results whether you're using whole milk or soy milk, as well as whipping up butter and cream if desired. To clean it, simply run the frother after immersing it in hot water until it's clean. In our analysis of 58 expert reviews, the Zulay Kitchen Zulay Kitchen Milk Frother for Lattes placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Milk Frother For Lattes for a detailed review of all the top milk frothers for latte.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Milk Frother by Zulay Kitchen works great and for a long time to make wonderful lattes Treat yourself with a made-at-home latte or cappuccino any morning right in your own kitchen. Save the drive to the coffee shop and get your foamy perfect coffee in the comfort of your own kitchen. Surprise guests or your spouse with your newly found barista skills. mistletoe christmas stocking stuffer warm drink coffee hot chocolate cocoa coco drink Beautiful and Smooth, Rich Coffee While we cannot always achieve our #PinterestGoals you can get pretty darn close if you have the right tools. The Zulay MilkBoss packs a powerful punch that can turn ordinary milk into foamy perfection, even enough for latte art. It can also work to mix up your bulletproof coffee with butter, MCT oil or other keto drink mixes you decide to make in your mornings or whenever you want to have some fun frothing. simple one button battery operated functioning milk frother for home and kitchen for any occasion Easy Battery-Operated Function That Doesn't Hurt Your Wallet The Zulay MilkBoss was designed with all of your needs in mind. It operates quietly on batteries and can stay on your kitchen counter for many many lattes in the morning or frappes when you most need it. Its long-lasting motor is also built with budget in mind, you can have the wonderful convenience of this luxury frother without the luxury cost. matcha mix tea powder milk frother shaker mini mixer easy to clean frother for milk soy almond creamer frothing pitcher matcha kerrygold butter mct oil bullet proof Froths Milk and So Much More: You can mix hot chocolate, matcha tea, bulletproof coffee, protein powders, chai tea, whipping egg whites, mixing green powders. This milk frother also can work with soy, almond or coconut milks and creamers. The stand is beautiful and many people prefer to leave it out on the counter as decoration because of its sleekness. The whisk cleans in seconds: simply turn on the frother while under water or inside a glass of hot water to clean. The ergonomic smooth base is not meant to be immersed in water, so keep the cleaning to the whisk. Perfect Companion to Our Stainless Steel Frothing Pitcher: At Zulay Kitchen we focus on product quality and you can count on us to bring you products that we use ourselves in our own kitchens. Our Frothing Pitcher is a great next move to take your milk frothing skills to the next level.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Milk Frothers For Latte
Café visits can get expensive, especially if you don’t stick with a basic cup of coffee. But you can get café-quality coffee at home as long as you have the right tools in your kitchen. With a milk frother, you can create a thick layer of foam using your favorite milk product to add texture to a cup of coffee.
When you hear the word “frother,” your mind probably immediately goes to lattes and cappuccinos, and that’s its most common use. A frother is used to add air to liquids, creating a foam-like consistency. But coffee isn’t the only beverage that can use a good layer of foamy milk. With a frother, you can quickly improve a cup of hot chocolate or tea.
Some frothers are even more versatile, though. With the right blend of whisking speed and whisker build, you can go beyond milk to improve the consistency of eggs, batter, baby formula and sauces. You also won’t have to get out the blender when it’s time to make a shake or a smoothie. A good frother can handle that, as well.
If you’re on a restrictive diet, you’ll want to pay special attention to the types of milk your frother can handle. Some frothers can not only create foam from dairy products but can also handle soy, almond and cashew milk, as well as whole milk and half-and-half. If you heat your milk before enjoying it with your latte, look for a frother that can equally manage cold and hot milk.
Although many frothers are handheld devices, you can also find those that steam and froth the milk in a contained unit. This takes a little longer, but it gives you the freedom to try out different types of foam. These units also come with fill lines to show you exactly how much liquid to add to get that perfect cappuccino or latte.
DWYM Fun Fact
As with many tasty concoctions, cappuccinos have European roots. By the time Americans were introduced to them in the 1980s, Europeans had been enjoying the beverage since the early 1900s. Cappuccinos are believed to have been invented in Italy soon after the espresso machine became popular there in 1901. In the decades that followed, cappuccinos began showing up at cafés across Europe, where consumers enjoyed sitting at tables, reading and talking while enjoying espresso, cappuccinos, lattes and other concoctions. It’s that same culture that inspired Howard Schultz to launch the Starbucks we know today.
The Milk Frother For Latte Buying Guide
- You’ll need to clean your frother between uses, and this process varies between device types. If you have a handheld frother, you can just insert it into a glass of hot water to clean it. Most aren’t dishwasher safe, so look for how much work you’ll need to put into handwashing before you buy.
- Time to froth varies from one frother to another, but typically you’re talking about seconds rather than minutes.
- Although you won’t be using it long, having a handle you can comfortably hold can make frothing easier. Look for a lightweight build and an ergonomic design. Some frothers build the power button into the handle for simple one-handed operation.
- In addition to comfort, a handle should promise to avoid slipping to avoid a messy situation.
- Since your frother will regularly come into contact with liquid, rusting and corrosion can be an issue. High-quality stainless steel will provide the durability you need.
- As you’re considering frothers, keep in mind that you’ll need somewhere to store it between uses. Smaller may be better for that reason. Some frothers come with a stand that you may prefer for storage. A stand also gives you a way to store it upright while you’re making your coffee. However, some frothers stand up on their own, so this may not be an issue.
- The motor plays directly into how quickly your frother will do its job. Look for a frother with multiple speed settings and higher rotations per minute, especially if you plan to froth heavier liquids like cream.
- You can find frothers that have warranties extending as long as two years. If this is important to you, keep that in mind.
- If you prefer that perfect steamed consistency, consider a unit that both steams and froths the milk. This is especially important if you plan to try to create coffee art using a separately sold wand.