Zulay Kitchen High Powered Milk Foamer Frother
Last updated date: February 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Milk Frothers For Coffee and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Milk Frother For Coffee you should buy.
Update as July 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Milk Frother For Coffee for a detailed review of all the top milk frothers for coffee.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the Zulay Kitchen High Powered Milk Foamer Frother placed 9th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Introducing the new Zulay MilkBoss Milk Frother (stand not included) for a more affordable frothing experience. For a complete MilkBoss experience, see our other milk frother offers that comes with a sleek stand and a wider variety of colors! Treat yourself with a made-at-home latte or cappuccino any morning right in your own kitchen. Save the drive to the coffee shop and get your foamy perfect coffee in the comfort of your own kitchen. Surprise guests or your spouse with your newly found barista skills. Beautiful and Smooth, Rich Coffee While we cannot always achieve our #PinterestGoals you can get pretty darn close if you have the right tools. The Zulay MilkBoss packs a powerful punch that can turn ordinary milk into foamy perfection, even enough for latte art. It can also work to mix up your bulletproof coffee with butter, MCT oil or other keto drink mixes you decide to make in your mornings or whenever you want to have some fun frothing. Easy Battery-Operated Function That Doesn't Hurt Your Wallet The Zulay MilkBoss was designed with all of your needs in mind. It operates quietly on batteries and can stay on your kitchen counter for many many lattes in the morning or frappes when you most need it. Its long-lasting motor is also built with budget in mind, you can have the wonderful convenience of this luxury frother without the luxury cost. Froths Milk and So Much More: You can mix hot chocolate, matcha tea, bulletproof coffee, protein powders, chai tea, whipping egg whites, mixing green powders. This milk frother also can work with soy, almond or coconut milks and creamers. The stand is beautiful and many people prefer to leave it out on the counter as decoration because of its sleekness. The whisk cleans in seconds: simply turn on the frother while under water or inside a glass of hot water to clean. The ergonomic smooth base is not meant to be immersed in water, so keep the cleaning to the whisk. Perfect Companion to Our Stainless Steel Frothing Pitcher: At Zulay Kitchen we focus on product quality and you can count on us to bring you products that we use ourselves in our own kitchens. Our Frothing Pitcher is a great next move to take your milk frothing skills to the next level.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Milk Frothers For Coffee
You can spend a small fortune drinking gourmet beverages at cafés, particularly if you make it a daily habit. There are plenty of ways to make coffee, tea, hot cocoa and other tasty beverages at home, but getting that heated, frothy foam on top traditionally has required turning to the professionals.
Now there’s an alternative. A milk frother will let you make delicious café-inspired beverages in the comfort of your home. All you’ll need is some milk and a couple of extra minutes and you’ll be on your way. But there are different options when it comes to frothers, so it’s important to choose the one that fits your own preferences.
If you’re adding your foam to hot drinks like coffee, you’ll likely find it worth buying a frother that also heats the milk. All you’ll need to do is pour, press a button and wait. You can also buy a handheld frother that you either use on milk you heat separately or on cold milk. One great thing about a handheld frother is that some of them can also be used to mix items like smoothies and milkshakes.
Before you buy, stop and consider how you’ll be using your frother on a daily basis. With so many options available, you can easily find the best one to meet your needs.
The Milk Frother For Coffee Buying Guide
- If you’re frothing milk, it’s important to stick to whole milk for best results. Ideally, your milk should have a fat content of more than 3%.
- Non-dairy options have become increasingly popular in recent years, but they don’t froth as well as dairy-based milk. This is because non-dairy milk has a lower protein content.
- If you’re using a frother that doesn’t heat the milk to the correct temperature on its own, you’ll need to pay close attention to the heat level of the milk you’re working with. Heat cold milk to temperatures between 130 and 149 degrees Fahrenheit for best results. Overheating will destroy the nutrients in the milk.
- Some frothers can be fairly noisy. If this is an issue, look for a frother that offers quieter operation.
- Time to steam and froth is also a factor. Many frothers promise results in just a couple of minutes. On a busy morning, every minute can count.
- You also likely won’t have an excess of time to clean your frother. If you run the dishwasher every day, a dishwasher-safe frother can be very convenient.
- Frothers that heat up your milk can be a safety hazard if you forget to turn them off. Look for one with automatic shutoff for peace of mind after you leave the house each day.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide