ZQDOLL Stylish American Girl Doll Clothes, 18-Inch
Last updated date: June 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top American Girl Doll Clothes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best American Girl Doll Clothes you should buy.
Update as June 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best American Girl Doll Clothes for a detailed review of all the top american girl doll clothes.
Surprise your daughter with this 19-piece American Girl doll clothes set. The lot is made up of 10 total outfits, which include dresses, pajamas and pants with matching tops. You'll also get a few cute accessories to complete the outfits, like hair bands and hats.
In our analysis, the ZQDOLL ZQDOLL Stylish American Girl Doll Clothes, 18-Inch placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Package includes: 7* skirt + 4* tops * + 3 * pants + 2 * hat + 3 * hair band. Dolls and shoes are not included. 10 different styles for any occasion. The garment materials are durable and uniquely designed. Especially suitable as a small gift for her. She must be very happy after seeing it. The little guy will have the best time to play and you will be able to do some of your work without being bothered. We know that mother’s life is not always easy. And help children develop good self-reliance. Unique design: Superior quality for the complete set of the 18 inch doll clothes,Hand Made, designed especially for that special Doll in your life. Fits American 18 Inch Girl Dolls ( Madame Alexander,Our Generation dolls, my life dolls).
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On American Girl Doll Clothes
Introduced in 1986, the American Girl flagship line originally featured three 18-inch dolls, Kirsten, Samantha and Molly — each of which is paired with a unique story of their own and a corresponding series of books. Since then, the brand has expanded to include over a dozen dolls inspired by different time periods in history, from the pre-Civil War era to the Great Depression. Their stories span over 200 years and are accompanied by accessories that are meant to teach girls age 8 and up about United States history and the role of women and girls in shaping the nation.
In 1995, American Girl launched a contemporary 18-inch doll line that encourages girls to express themselves (now called Truly Me), and in 2001, it introduced Girl of the Year, which boasts dolls that have a diverse range of personalities and backgrounds to inspire youngsters to expand their worldviews and practice acceptance.
Whether your little one has a historical or modern American Girl doll, each one deserves a killer wardrobe. While the company has its own expansive line of doll clothing and accessories, other manufacturers offer products that are often more affordable and just as fashionable. Better yet, there are tons of clothing sets available — which come with multiple high-quality outfits and accessories — making it easy for your child to mix-and-match their own styles and ensure their doll is dressed for every occasion.
The American Girl Doll Clothes Buying Guide
- Eighteen-inch dolls are not included in the clothing sets.
- Don’t clean your American Girl doll clothes in the washer and dryer, as they are more delicate than human clothes. Instead, gently handwash the clothing in the sink using a mild soap, pat the fabric dry with a towel and lay them out to dry (avoid wringing them out, which may cause damage).
- American Girl dolls clothes and accessories are made for children ages 8 and older. Some of the features could be a choking hazard for younger children.
- Is your American Girl doll’s hair a mess? Don’t fret: Many American Girl Doll retail stores have salons, where kids can choose a new hairdo for their doll and have other spa services performed, including ear piercing and stick-on manicures.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide