ZonLi Weighted Blanket 20 lbs, 60”x80”
Last updated date: December 31, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Weighted Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Weighted Blanket you should buy.
Update as December 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Weighted Blanket for a detailed review of all the top weighted blankets.
Allergy sufferers will love that the ZonLi Weighted Blanket 20 lbs, 60''x80'' is made up of hypallergenic and odorless non-toxic glass beads. The blanket is large enough to fit a king size bed or to wrap around a couple on the sofa during movie night. You'll need to wash the weighted blanket by hand. You can also purchase a removable duvet cover to toss in the washing machine for easier cleaning. This was a soothing, cozy blanket during our testing.
In our analysis of 133 expert reviews, the ZonLi Weighted Blanket 20 lbs, 60''x80'' placed 6th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Cotton. Highly recommend buying a corresponding size ZonLi duvet cover together with the weighted blanket for perfect fitting. A duvet cover will help you a lot for easier cleaning. 20% discount (NO CODE REQUIRED) when buying them together. Please spot clean the weighted blanket if necessary. CHOOSE WEIGHT&SIZE - According to customer feedback, we recommend choosing 6%-10% of your body weight, We don't recommend using a too heavy blanket when using it first. 60*80 weighted blanket 20 lbs is suitable for 180lbs-220lbs individual and a queen size or king size bed. The new arriving bamboo series weighted blankets are highly recommended if you want to feel cooler when sleeping. ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - The structure of ZonLi weighted blanket: 1. 2 layers 100% breathable cotton fabric. 2. Two layers microfiber to avoid leakage. 3. Filled with Hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, odorless glass beads. 4. Non-glue polyester padding to avoid move and noise of the glass beads. A FANTASTIC GIFT IDEA: ZonLi weighted blanket is a popular gift choice for your lovers as more and more people have a bad sleep quality. The grey weighted blanket decorates your bedroom more elegant and fashionable. It's a perfect gift for your hero on Father's Day. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: We provide 7*24 hours of customer service. If you have any questions or need additional help, please don’t hesitate to contact us so that we can solve the problem within a short time. We would like to refund the cost to you if your problem couldn't be solved.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Weighted Blankets
Weighted blankets have grown in popularity, thanks to their ability to improve sleep and reduce feelings of anxiousness. The blankets are able to accomplish this by using the extra weight to add pressure to the body. This pressure gives the sensation that you are being hugged.
Just a few of the conditions that weighted blankets are touted as helping include autism, sensory processing disorders, anxiety, insomnia, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), restless leg syndrome, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Asperger’s Syndrome. If you’re interested in giving a weighted blanket a try, there are a few things you’ll want to consider while you shop.
Determine how many pounds you need the blanket to be. Blankets range in weight from 5 to 25 lbs. It’s always a good idea to check with your doctor first, but as a general rule, weighted blankets should be at least 10% of the user’s body weight. So, if you weigh 150 lbs., you’d need a 15 lb. weighted blanket, like the Quility Weighted Blanket 15lbs, 60″x80″.
Next, look at the size of the blanket. You’ll want a smaller weighted blanket, such as a 15-pound blanket that measures 48″x72,” for a twin bed or for a single person to cover up while watching television. A larger blanket, like the Weighted Idea Cooling Weighted Blanket 15 lbs, 60”x80”, for a king bed or for a couple who wants to snuggle up on the sofa together.
Check the number of layers within the blanket, and make sure you know how breathable the fabric is. If the layers are thick and less breathable, you won’t be able to use the blanket during the hot summer months unless you have the air conditioners running. Of course, on the flip side, the blanket will keep you warm and toasty during the colder winter months, and you’ll be able to turn your heat down a few degrees at bedtime.
Make sure that the materials are hypoallergenic if you or someone in your household is an allergy sufferer. A blanket that contains non-toxic glass beads that are also odorless is an excellent choice. If anyone in your home has sensitive skin, you’ll want to choose a blanket made with material that is soft to the touch.
Look for a matching duvet cover. Duvet covers not only protect weighted blankets from stains, but they are also easily removed and tossed in the washing machine.
Finally, choose the color, pattern and style that interests you or the one that matches the room theme you plan on using the blanket in.
The Weighted Blanket Buying Guide
- Always read the product label before washing the weighted blanket. Most require hand-washing, unless they have a removable duvet cover. Duvet covers can be cleaned in a typical washer and dryer. It’s important to keep in mind that if your weighted blanket is deemed safe for a washer, it will need to go in a commercial-size washer if it weighs 20 lbs. or more.
- There are a few different options when it comes to storing a weighted blanket when not in use. You can use an under-the-bed storage bag, a large ottoman that has a storage compartment, a hope chest or the bottom drawer of your dresser (if you have the space).
- If you find a weighted blanket works for you, but you still need that same pressure during the day, you can try compression clothing. The clothing is designed to give you the feeling that you are being hugged, just like the weighted blanket. You’ll also be able to wear the clothing while running errands, visiting friends or even going to work.
- Weighted blankets make excellent birthday and Christmas gifts for family and friends, especially those who could use a little help sleeping at night. With so many colors, patterns, sizes, weights and fabric choices, you’re sure to find just the right blanket for your intended recipient.
- Never use a weighted blanket designed for a human on a dog. Even if your dog suffers from anxiety and would benefit from the pressure, these blankets aren’t always safe for pets. Not only may the weight be too much for the dog’s chest (especially smaller dogs), but canines are also at risk for chewing the blanket open and swallowing the beads. If the beads don’t pass safely through the pup’s digestive track, your dog could end up needing medical intervention.
- When comparing weighted blanket prices, you need to first consider the weight. The Quility 15-Pound Weighted Blanket & Cover is expectantly lower in price than the Degrees Of Comfort Dual-Sided Sherpa & Fleece Weighted Blanket, as it weigh several pounds less. Next, you need to take into consideration the size of the blanket. You can expect a weighted blanket that measures 60″x80″ to cost more than a model that comes in at 48”x72,” as it’s larger and requires the use of more materials.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide