Zonegrace 12-Ounce Double-Insulated Stemless Wine Tumbler, 6-Pack
Last updated date: October 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Tumblers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Tumbler you should buy.
Update as October 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wine Tumbler for a detailed review of all the top wine tumblers.
If you're looking for a fun housewarming gift, go with this wine tumbler set. The set includes a total of six cups, six lids and six reusable straws. The mugs are constructed using a 304 stainless steel that won't break like their glass counterparts. Thanks to the added double-insulation, the mugs will also keep drinks hot or cold, so you can enjoy them at their ideal temperature.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Zonegrace 12-Ounce Double-Insulated Stemless Wine Tumbler, 6-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Material: The wine cups are made of 304 stainless steel, more durable than other ordinary glasses; And they are not easy to be broken. Advanced insulation technology: The double insulated technology is good for keeping your drinks warm or cold for a longer time, so you can use it in any season. Lid design: The lid is designed with a straw hole for cup on the surface, which is good for easy sipping with straws and helping reduce splash. Exquisite gifts: With beautiful color and delicate design, these wine tumblers look fantastic, wonderful gifts for your friends, family members and so on. Application: Our wine glass tumblers are good for storing any beverage such as wine, beer, water and so on. They are easy to clean, and the 12 pieces wine cups are enough for spare and application at home, office or other places.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Tumblers
Whether you love entertaining or simply sipping a glass of wine while watching a movie in the evening, you’ll want to have a quality set of wine tumblers in your kitchen cabinet. As you shop, you’ll need to keep the following features in mind.
Construction Materials: Many wine tumblers are constructed from glass, which is prone to shattering when accidentally dropped. A better choice are cups made using a stainless steel. Stainless steel resists stains and odors and is puncture and rust-resistant.
Insulation: Opting for a wine tumbler with double-wall insulation is best, as this will keep your wine an ideal temperature. Most cups with double-wall insulation can also be used to keep beverages warm, like coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Some tumblers are able to keep drinks cold for up to 9 hours and hot for as long as 3 hours.
Another option is to go with a wine tumbler with a cooling gel that can be placed in a refrigerator or freezer. Refrigerated mugs are a good choice for keeping red wines at a temperature of 60 degrees Fahrenheit, while frozen mugs are best for keeping white and rosé wines around 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
Capacity: Like more drinking glasses, you’ll find wine tumblers start at a capacity of 8 ounces. If you prefer refilling your cup less often, look for a tumbler with either a 12 or 16-ounce capacity.
Accessories: While some wine tumblers are sold with the cup only, others include a few accessories that make them more user-friendly. For example, you can get a cup with a lid to prevent accidental spillage when walking around a party chatting with friends. Some of those lids even have a hole for a reusable straw, which they include with the mug.
Colors and Prints: No matter what your style, you’re sure to find a wine tumbler in a color or print that excites you. You can go with solid colors, like rose gold, navy blue, lavender, magenta, wine red or teal. There are also a host of marble patterns, such as opal tide, dreamcicle, prism and glacier rain. If you’re considering the tumbler as a housewarming, birthday or Christmas gift, you can also go with a company that personalizes their tumblers.
The Wine Tumbler Buying Guide
- Some wine tumblers are dishwasher safe, while others should be cleaned by hand. A little dish soap, warm water and a soft sponge is all you need to get the job done. If the cup is dishwasher safe, check to see whether it must be placed on the top rack.
- Should your wine tumbler begin to retain an odor, clean it with either baking soda or white distilled vinegar, as both do an excellent job of removing tough smells.
- When presenting a housewarming gift, grab a bottle of wine and a tumbler set that includes a total of six cups, lids and reusable straws. You’ll be surprised at just how affordable these sets are.
- Wine tumblers with lids are great choices for camping, picnicking or lounging by the pool.
- Make sure any plastic tumblers or lids are BPA-free, as you don’t want any chemicals leaching into your drink.
- If you’re looking to create a business gift to give away, wine tumblers are an excellent choice, as they are extremely popular at the moment. Go with a plain tumbler and then purchase a set of vinyl waterproof logos separately. Add the logos to the bottom corners of the cups.
- Some wine tumblers come with a silicone band around the center. This is a great option for anyone who prefers a more solid grip, or a more comfortable hold.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide