Zonegrace 12-Ounce Double-Insulated Stemless Wine Tumbler, 6-Pack
Last updated: October 22, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Tumblers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Tumbler you should buy.
Need a housewarming gift? This set is perfect. It includes a total of six cups, six lids and six reusable straws. The mugs are constructed using a sturdy 304 stainless steel. Thanks to the double insulation, these colorful mugs will also keep drinks hot or cold anytime.In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Zonegrace 12-Ounce Double-Insulated Stemless Wine Tumbler, 6-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Material: The wine cups are made of 304 stainless steel, more durable than other ordinary glasses; And they are not easy to be broken. Advanced insulation technology: The double insulated technology is good for keeping your drinks warm or cold for a longer time, so you can use it in any season. Lid design: The lid is designed with a straw hole for cup on the surface, which is good for easy sipping with straws and helping reduce splash. Exquisite gifts: With beautiful color and delicate design, these wine tumblers look fantastic, wonderful gifts for your friends, family members and so on. Application: Our wine glass tumblers are good for storing any beverage such as wine, beer, water and so on. They are easy to clean, and the 12 pieces wine cups are enough for spare and application at home, office or other places.
Wine Tumbler Rankings
Whether you love entertaining or simply enjoy sipping a glass of wine while watching a movie by yourself, you’ll want to have a quality set of wine tumblers in your kitchen cabinet. As you shop, keep the following features in mind.
Construction Materials: Many wine tumblers are constructed from glass, which is a traditional and beautiful option. However, glass is prone to shattering when accidentally dropped. Instead, you may wish to look at cups made from stainless steel. Stainless steel resists stains and odors and is puncture- and rust-resistant — but it offers a different taste and feel experience. For example, the material will feel colder than glass when you put your lips on it.
Insulation: Opting for a wine tumbler with double-wall insulation is helpful, as this will keep your wine at an ideal temperature. Some tumblers are able to keep drinks cold for up to 9 hours and hot for as long as 3 hours. These tumblers also prevent the cup from transferring the chill to your hands. Another option is to go with a wine tumbler with a cooling gel that can be activated in a refrigerator or freezer. Refrigerated mugs are a good choice for keeping red wines at a temperature of 60 degrees Fahrenheit, while frozen mugs can keep white and rosé wines around 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
Capacity: Like most drinking glasses, you’ll find wine tumblers start at a capacity of 8 ounces. If you prefer refilling your cup less often, look for a tumbler with either a 12- or 16-ounce capacity.
Accessories: While some wine tumblers are sold with the cup only, others include a few accessories that make them more user-friendly. For example, you can get a cup with a lid to prevent accidental spillage when you’re walking around a party chatting with friends. Some of those lids even have a hole for a reusable straw, which they include with the mug.
Colors and Prints: No matter what your style, you’re sure to find a wine tumbler in a color or print that excites you. You can go with a cup in solid colors featuring bright, bold hues or pastels. You can also buy them in a variety of patterns, including marbled colors. If you’re considering getting someone one of these as a housewarming, birthday or Christmas gift, you can also find a company that personalizes them.
- Some wine tumblers are dishwasher-safe, while others should be cleaned by hand. A little dish soap, warm water and a soft sponge are all you need to get the job done. If the cup is safe for your dishwasher, check to see whether it must be placed on the top rack.
- Should your wine tumbler begin to retain an odor, clean it with either baking soda or white distilled vinegar, as both do an excellent job of removing tough smells.
- When presenting a housewarming gift, grab a bottle of wine and a tumbler set that includes several cups, lids and reusable straws. You’ll be surprised at just how affordable these sets are.
- Wine tumblers with lids are great choices for camping, picnicking or lounging by the pool.
- Make sure any plastic tumblers or lids are BPA-free, as you don’t want any chemicals leaching into your drink.
- If you’re looking for a gift to give away as part of a business event, wine tumblers are an excellent and popular choice. Go with a plain tumbler and then purchase a set of vinyl waterproof logos separately that you can add to the cups.
- Some wine tumblers come with a silicone band around the center. This is a great option for anyone who prefers a solid, comfortable grip.