Zober Hand-Crafted Wooden Pants Hangers, 10-Pack
Last updated date: September 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pants Hangers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pants Hanger you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pants Hanger for a detailed review of all the top pants hangers.
On the inside of the Zober Wooden Pants Hangers, 10-Pack is a layer of felt to keep your slacks from sliding out of the hanger. The top hooks are nice and tight also, so they won't slip open after you close them. As an added bonus, the hangers are coated with an extra layer of lacquer for further beauty and durability.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the Zober Hand-Crafted Wooden Pants Hangers, 10-Pack placed 11th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LUXE WOOD — These high-quality smooth wood hangers will maintain its pristine quality for years coming; The extra layer of lacquer will preserve its original glance & enhance your closet appearance. RELIABLE NON SLIP GRIP — The 2 wood bars lined with non slip felt & tight clip-mechanism will firmly grip your clothes to ensure that clothes never fall; keeping them gently, yet securely placed on its full-width grip hanger. VERSATILE USE — These wooden hangers are ideal for hanging skirts, pants, jeans, work trousers, maxis, leggings, & shorts. Hang socks, towels, & pillow cases, on the multifunctional hangers to declutter closet floors and dresser drawers. DURABLE & STURDY — These premium grade strong hangers are carefully hand-crafted with solid wood & high quality anti-rust chrome metal to ensure the maximum durability & sturdiness.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pants Hangers
Traditional hangers work best for coats, shirts and blouses and aren’t really designed to hold pants. If you have a good number of slacks in your wardrobe, you may want to invest in a few pants hangers.
As you browse the available models, you’ll find some have metal clips, some have clamps and some have an open end that allows for sliding the pants onto the hanger. Each type works well for different pant materials, so you may even wish to purchase a few of each model. For example, the clips are ideal for hanging thick jeans, but they’ll leave marks on work slacks. An open-ended hanger is better for slacks, as it prevents wrinkles and creases from forming.
If you go with the pants hanger that utilizes clamps, you need to make sure it has anti-slip features built-in. Some models have non-slip rubber tips surrounding the ends of the clamps to keep slacks on the hanger. They also come with a tight clip-mechanism under the hook as a secondary measure to stop clothes from slipping out of the hanger.
Another option is to go with a pants hanger that is designed to save space in your closet. The devesanter Pants Hangers, 4-Pack is made in an s-shape and features five arms per hanger. Other models have the same feature, except that their arms unlatch and swings out, so you can easily access the pair of pants you want to wear that day.
Of course, pants may not be the only item you wish to organize in your closet. Some modes are able to store everything from ties to scarves to towels.
The Pants Hanger Buying Guide
- Check the weight capacity of the hanger. This is especially important if you plan on hanging a pair of pants that are on the heavy side.
- If you prefer all of your hangers face the same direction, models with a 360-degree rotatable hook are best. That way you can quickly twist the hook into the direction of your choosing.
- There are several factors that influence the price of pants hangers. Construction materials are one factor. For example, a set of plastic hangers will cost less than a set that is made from natural wood. How much space the hangers are able to save is another factor in the overall price. You’ll find the layered pants hangers are slightly more costly than traditional clip hangers because they free up more closet space.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide