ZOBER White Wooden Swivel Suit Hangers, 30-Pack
Last updated date: April 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Hangers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Hanger you should buy.
Editor's Note April 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best White Hangers for a detailed review of all the top white hangers.
These high-quality wooden hangers are made from lotus trees. They have a smooth and splinter-free finish. The contour line and precise notches ensure clothes stay in place.
In our analysis, the ZOBER ZOBER White Wooden Swivel Suit Hangers, 30-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Set of 30 premium lotus wood suit hangers. These luxurious clothes hangers are unlike the rest; made of exceptional quality clear varnished wood with all practical features as a 360-degree chrome hook, a grooved vinyl covered pant bar, and a contoured shoulder line with perfectly cut notches. Elegantly handcrafted from the wood of the resilient Lotus tree; these pant hangers have unsurpassed strength and durability. They have been sanded to a smooth, splinter-free finish and coated in clear lacquer for added protection and to bring out the natural woodgrain. The skirt hangers have a pant bar that allows users to hang pants, skirts, scarves, and more. The pant bar is rounded to eliminate the occurrence of creases and wrapped in clear grooved vinyl with a firm grip. A contoured shoulder line on the dress hangers helps clothes keep their original shape, keeping shoulder bulges at bay. The shoulders also feature 2 precisely cut notches for hanging strappy shirts and dresses. A chrome 360-degree hook lets users easily hang clothing from any angle. Our hangers come presented in secure packaging that’s great for gifting loved ones on special occasions such as housewarmings and weddings. Dimensions: 17 ¼” from shoulder to shoulder and 8 ⅞” from top of hook to pant bar.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Hangers
If you want to extend the life of your clothes, then it’s important to pay attention to the type of clothes hangers you’re using. The material, size and design of the clothes hangers can help to keep your clothes in great shape.
One of the most common materials for clothes hangers is plastic. You can use any kind of plastic hanger for casual shirts, blouses and jeans. However, note that some low-quality plastic hangers have seams that can snag delicate clothes.
Wood is another common material for clothes hangers. They are heftier than the plastic varieties and able to handle heavier clothing like suits, jackets, sweaters and robes. Wooden hangers are typically curved which provide the right kind of support for heavy garments. If you want to hang strappy dresses or shirts, opt for a wooden hanger with notched arms.
If you have silky materials you need to hang, go for a no-slip hanger, which is often coated in a textured material like velvet. This provides a bit of friction to keep your clothes from falling off. Metal hangers are another option for a variety of clothes. They are durable and strong, but cannot hold up to heavy garments like suits and winter coats.
The White Hanger Buying Guide
- Hangers come in different sizes, just like clothes. Consider the size of hangers you need based on the clothes you want to hang. Most standard clothes hangers are around 17 or 18 inches wide. These are good for adult-sized clothing. If you’re hanging coats, you may want to use an over-sized hanger, which is typically 19 inches wide.
- Don’t use standard hangers for kids’ clothing, as they can be too wide and stretch out the fabric. Opt for smaller kid-sized hangers instead, which typically measure around 10 inches wide.
- Pay close attention to the shape of the hanger. If it is contoured or curved, it is best for hanging heavier items. Flat hangers are best for lightweight and thin clothing.
- White hangers are available in different quantities. Consider how many you will need, and ensure you have the right amount of space in your closet. You can find white hangers in sets of 20 or 30 and as high as 60 in a pack.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide