Zippo All Metal Construction Chrome Lighter
Last updated date: February 3, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Zippo Lighters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Zippo Lighter you should buy.
Update as February 3, 2023:
Checkout The Best Zippo Lighter for a detailed review of all the top zippo lighters.
This sleek and sophisticated Zippo lighter has a full chrome look. It features a windproof design so it can work anywhere. The lighter does not come filled.
In our analysis, the Zippo Zippo All Metal Construction Chrome Lighter placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo “click”. All metal construction; Windproof design works virtually anywhere. Refillable for a lifetime of use; For optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks. Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that “it works or we fix it free”. Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fuel (sold separately).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Zippo Lighters
Zippo lighters are infamous for their quality and reliability. If you’re looking for a classy and functional lighter to have in your pocket, Zippo is an excellent choice. Founded in 1932 by George C. Blaisdell, the company was actually inspired by an Austrian company with a similar product. The name Zippo, it is believed, was derived from the word zipper. Blaisdell wanted to go with something similar and changed the word zipper slightly to get to Zippo.
There are many different Zippo lighters available, so how do you choose the right one for you? Keep in mind that Zippo is known for its quality, so it’s likely any of the Zippo products will be highly reliable and dependable. The lighters are known for being able to light up in harsh environmental conditions, such as high winds, extreme cold and high altitude. Zippo offers product lines for butane lighters, candle lighters, windproof lighters and more, so consider where and how you’ll be using the lighter to determine the one that works best for you.
Regardless of which Zippo lighter you select, keep in mind that it will ship to you empty. The lighters do not come with lighter fluid inside because that cannot be shipped legally or safely. However, you can have the Zippo lighter filled in many convenience stores or cigar shops. Note that some Zippo lighters require premium lighter fluid. Be sure to account for this extra cost when selecting a lighter.
The Zippo Lighter Buying Guide
- You may be tempted to use something other than lighter fluid to fill up your Zippo lighter, but this is not a good idea. Do not use any other kind of flammable substance in a Zippo lighter other than lighter fluid. Some Zippo fans prefer to only use Zippo branded lighter fluid to ensure it is as high quality as their lighter.
- The aesthetics are just as important as the functionality when it comes to Zippo lighters. After all, the brand is known for its iconic look as well as its high quality. When selecting a color for the lighter, consider whether you’re looking for something neutral or something bold. If you prefer neutral, go with a chrome, gold or black Zippo lighter. If you prefer bolder options, then choose red, blue, green or pink. While most Zippo lighters come in solid colors, there are also product lines with patterns on the lighters such as rainbows or checkerboard. You can also find two or three-toned Zippo lighters.
- How do you know your Zippo lighter is authentic? Flip it over and look at the bottom. If it contains a Zippo logo as well as some letters and numbers (which indicate the date it was made), then you know it’s the real deal. If your lighter doesn’t have this stamped on the bottom, it’s possible you have an imposter.
- If you’re a fan of the Zippo brand or like having personalized things, consider getting your Zippo lighter engraved. This also makes for a great gift. You can engrave the lighter with a name, date or short saying.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide