ZIONOR Lagopus X4 Ski Snowboard Spherical Snow Goggles
Last updated date: September 10, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top ZIONOR Ski Goggles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best ZIONOR Ski Goggles you should buy.
Created with a unique anti-fogging treatment, these ZIONOR ski goggles offer a clear view of the slopes. The goggle's spherical design also provides a 180+ degree panoramic view, which you'll find hard to beat. The lenses are also detachable, which means you'll be able to swap them out with ease when light conditions change. In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the ZIONOR ZIONOR Lagopus X4 Spherical Snow Goggles placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best ZIONOR Ski Goggles for a detailed review of all the top zionor ski goggles.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
ZIONOR Lagopus series dual-lens ski goggles featured with anti-fog, anti-wind and 100% UV protection to protect your eyes when skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and other snow sports.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On ZIONOR Ski Goggles
ZIONOR is a company comprised of outdoor sports enthusiasts, who not only want to inspire others to live a healthier lifestyle but also help them do it with a bit of style. They sell a variety of equipment for swimmers, snorkelers, snowboarders and skiers. Whether you enjoy snowboarding or skiing, you’ll find ZIONOR has an attractive line of goggles.
All of ZIONOR’s ski goggles are outfitted with anti-fog and UV protection treatment. This allows skiers to enjoy the beautiful views of the mountain, while also focusing on the path in front of them. If you enjoy a panoramic view, go with the goggles that have a frameless and spherical design.
A comfortable fit is also important, especially when spending an entire day on the slopes. That’s why ZIONOR uses a two-way venting TPU frame and three layers of foam. This design works to keep the cold outside while having the soft foam rest up against your skin instead of hard rubber.
It’s important to check that the ZIONOR ski goggles fit around your helmet. Some models have a flexible design with an extra-long nylon strap that fits most helmets.
Determine the type of lens you’d like to go with. There are models that are made to fit directly over a pair of eyeglasses, as well as models with detachable lenses, so you can adjust the lens to match the current lighting conditions. Lenses with a lower percentage of VLT (visible light transmission) are better for sunny conditions, while higher percentages are ideal for cloudy and darker skies.
DWYM Fun Fact
- Did you know that ski activities are available in 80 different countries?
- According to Merriam-Webster, the word “ski” was first used as a noun in 1755 and as a verb in 1890.
- An Italian skier named Simone Origone currently holds the world record for the fastest clocked speed skiing down a mountain. Origone was traveling at 156.2 miles per hour!
- Out of America’s 50 states, 40 of them offer ski resorts.
- Cross country skiing has been an official sport since it was included in the Olympics back in 1924.
The ZIONOR Ski Goggles Buying Guide
- Many reviewers describe ZIONOR ski goggles as delicate, which means you’ll want to use extra care when handling them. Store them in a hardshell case when not in use and give them routine cleanings to keep them in tip-top shape.
- When cleaning your ski goggles, use special cleaning wipes made for use with eyeglasses.
- Should your goggles fog up occasionally, you’ll want to purchase an anti-fog spray made for use on eyeglass lenses.
- ZIONOR recommends covering your hand with the provided fabric carrying case when swapping out your goggles’ lens or when changing the strap. This way, you won’t accidentally scratch the lens.
- The cost of a pair of ZIONOR ski goggles is directly related to the size and design of the goggles. Since the ZIONOR Lagopus X Mini Kids Snow Goggles are smaller and made for children, they have the cheapest price tag. You’ll pay a moderate amount for the ZIONOR Lagopus X OTG Ski & Snowboard Goggles; however, the ZIONOR Lagopus X4 Spherical Snow Goggles and the
ZIONOR Lagopus X10 Ski & Snowboard Goggles have added features that allow for a higher price tag.