Zinus Trina Upholstered Modern Classic Tufted Queen Headboard
Last updated date: May 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Headboards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Headboard you should buy.
Update as May 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Headboard for a detailed review of all the top headboards.
Add a classic look to your room when you go with this elegant headboard. It's available in both full and queen sizes and is padded with a high-density foam for extra comfort. Of course, the button tufted pattern is also a nice touch.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Zinus Trina Modern Classic Headboard placed 1st when we looked at the top 22 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This sturdy steel framed headboard features soft upholstery over high density foam, providing a comfortable resting place. The Zinus Upholstered Modern Classic Tufted Headboard was designed with materials that can withstand everyday use and is covered with a 5-year limited warranty.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Headboards
Having a stylish headboard helps complete a room. Not only is it a statement piece, but a headboard can also help set the mood of the room as well. Eclectic pieces made out of old barn doors, for example, scream cool vintage and eco-chic, while more classic lines have a modern appeal.
There are several kinds of headboards available. A wingback headboard is a classic and elegant design, reminiscent of the namesake chair with “wings” on each side. Most wingback headboards have soft, curved lines and intricate details. Many wingback headboards are button tufted and feature upscale hardware. Others are crafted out of luxurious fabric and have a sophisticated feel.
When looking for a headboard, decide what kind of mood you want to evoke with the piece. If you’re going for glamour, you may want to look for buttons or studs with intricate designs. If clean and modern is the style you’re going for, you may want to choose one that is a dark color with a flat back.
Because headboards are often covered with fabric, keep maintenance and cleaning top of mind. You don’t want to purchase a fabric that may stain from your hair product or start to pill as time goes on. Also keep the color in mind, ensuring it coordinates with your bedding, curtains, rug and other fabric in the room.
The Headboard Buying Guide
- When searching for a headboard, consider the design of the piece and how it fits in with the rest of the bedroom. There are headboards that feature classic straight lines and an upholstered surface. They are elegant yet neutral in color and sometimes accentuated by small tufted button accents and metal studs. They can mesh with a number of different decorating styles. Other models are upholstered with beige fabric, with a quilted and button-tufted surface. You’ll even find headboards that come in a dark grey, and feature a button-tufted design with standout polished silver nailhead trim down the sides.
- Be sure to check that the headboard is available in the size you need. One model is available in Twin through King, while other headboards come in Twin XL, Full XL and King XL, as well as all of the traditional sizes. Some models may only be available in Queen or Twin size.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide