Zinus 12-Inch Hybrid Euro Top Extra Firm Mattress
Last updated date: October 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Firm Mattresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Firm Mattress you should buy.
Editor's Note October 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Firm Mattress for a detailed review of all the top firm mattresses.
At the bottom of this firm mattress, you'll discover 7.5-inch pocket springs that isolate motion. If you toss and turn throughout the night, that's a feature you'll enjoy. Additionally, the mattress has two layers of high-density foam and a top layer of comfort foam to provide both support and softness.
In our analysis of 60 expert reviews, the Zinus Zinus 12-Inch Hybrid Euro Top Extra Firm Mattress placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
How much support you need from your mattress is probably just as subjective as how you like your eggs cooked! For those who find comfort in a firm bed with a soft quilted top microfiber cover, we developed our Support Plus Extra Firm Hybrid Mattress. Densely packed with 10% more pocketed springs than our other mattresses, it provides extra support and rigidity, making it ideally suited for stomach sleepers, plus-sized individuals, and firm mattress lovers of course! Not only do our revolutionary iCoil pocket springs hug your every curve for pressure-relief, but they also work to keep motion from a sleeping partner away from your side of the bed. Cozy, Certi-PUR US certified foams complete the top layer for the right touch of softness. And yes, even this ultra-firm bed is expertly compressed and packed into a box, so setup is worry-free, much like the 10 year warranty you get with your purchase! Fortunately for you, unlike the challenges involved in perfecting your eggs, we’ve perfected our mattress technology – so all you need to do is lay on this one to enjoy its many benefits. From the Manufacturer. The Zinus Support Plus Mattress collection is made with an additional 10% more individually wrapped iCoils in the core of the mattress to provide extra support and motion separation for a comforting night's sleep. The foam layers above the Support Plus iCoil Springs adjust to your body to give you a customized, comforting, sleep surface. This unique combination of Support Plus iCoil Springs along with comforting foam layers will help you sleep well and wake up refreshed. Please open your mattress package within 72 hours of receipt and allow 48 hours for your new mattress to return to its original, plush shape. Another comfort innovation from Zinus. Pioneering comfort.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Firm Mattresses
If you have an old mattress or find yourself waking up each morning with aches and pains all over, it’s time to get a new one. Your mattress should align with the kind of sleeper you are and help you get a restful night’s sleep. When you wake up in the morning, the last thing you should feel is pain. A new firm mattress may be in your future.
There are a number of different types of mattresses available on the market, each with its own set of benefits. Opt for one that matches your sleep needs. Memory foam is a common option for many people because of the comfort it offers. This kind of mattress typically has several different kinds of polyfoam. The mattress conforms to your spine while you sleep to help relieve pressure on your back. It also isolates motion, so it’s a good option if your partner moves around a lot in bed.
An innerspring mattress includes layers of foam with coils in between. There are different types of coils that can be used in these mattresses, such as pocket coils, wire coils and offset coils. These mattresses are widely available and come in different price ranges. Plus, they are a good option for people who sleep warm, as they are breathable and feel cool.
A hybrid mattress includes both memory foam and coils. These mattresses conform to your body but also have good bounce thanks to the coils. They isolate motion better than an innerspring mattress, though they can still be noisy. Latex mattresses are similar to memory foam ones, but they sleep cooler and are ideal for those who get very warm at night.
The Firm Mattress Buying Guide
- When you’re on the hunt for a better night’s sleep, make sure your new firm mattress helps solve the problems you’re experiencing. For example, if you find you keep waking up because your partner tosses and turns a lot, then you need a mattress that isolates motion. Memory foam is a good option for this. If you find you don’t like the feeling of sinking into your mattress, then go with an innerspring one.
- It’s also important to consider what kind of sleeper you are, as some firm mattresses are better for specific types of sleepers. If you primarily sleep on your stomach or your back, then a mattress with firm support is your best choice. It will keep your spine aligned without putting too much pressure on your back, which will ensure you don’t wake up sore. Some people are combination sleepers, sleeping in different positions throughout the night. In most cases, either a mattress with firm or soft support will work for you.
- For many shoppers, temperature regulation is a major factor. If you sleep hot or cool, you’ll want to get a mattress that is firm but also helps you stay at just the right temperature during the night. Your temperature sometimes depends on whether you sleep deeply. Often, light sleepers sleep cool while heavy sleepers are hot. Softer mattresses don’t allow for as much airflow because you sink into them while you sleep, which is why firm mattresses are a good option if you are a hot sleeper. A hybrid or innerspring mattress is a good choice in this case.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide