Zhuoyue Bamboo Wooden Spoon & Spoon Set, 6-Piece
Last updated date: June 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wooden Spoon & Spoon Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wooden Spoon & Spoon Set you should buy.
Update as June 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wooden Spoon & Spoon Set for a detailed review of all the top wooden spoon & spoon sets.
If you have expensive cookware, you'll want to invest in this wooden spoon & spoon set. The utensils are non-stick and designed not to scratch pots and pans. To keep them in great shape, it's recommended that you hand wash them and then allow them to air dry.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Zhuoyue Bamboo Wooden Spoon & Spoon Set, 6-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EASY TO USE: Cooking utensils set is lightweight and stylish, great for stir fry, not only decorate your kitchen but also cooking is no longer heavy labor, you can easily enjoy the cooking process. SAFE: Our cooking utensils set are carved from a single piece of bamboo and are not made of laminated pieces, free of harmful paints, coatings, lacquers, glues, or petrochemicals of any kind. NON-STICK: The wooden spoon and spatula cooking utensils are well polished and heat resistant, which is safe to use on hot surfaces and will not scratch your expensive and delicate cookware, especially non-stick pan or pot. STURDY & KEEP THEMSELVES: The kitchen cooking tools are made of 100% natural bamboo, which is eco-friendly and biodegradable, Bamboo is denser than wood, so it is sturdy than wood. Not easy to stain, keep the original taste of the food, no plastic or metal flavor transfers. EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE: The wood spoons & spatulas are easy to clean, simply hand wash with warm soapy water, air dry thoroughly. Do not put them into the dishwasher and soak them. each bamboo handle has a utility hanging hole, the wood cooking utensils are stored easily in drawers or hang up.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wooden Spoon & Spoon Sets
Whether you’re a professional chef or a budding home cook, one of the most essential tools in your kitchen is the humble wooden spoon or a wooden spoon set. Wooden spoons and sets are useful whether you’re making soup or strawberry shortcake, versatile in all of its roles. The key job of a wooden spoon is stirring. Wooden spoons typically have a wide base, which makes it easier to move large amounts of food around in your pot or mixing bowl. The long, sturdy handle offers both control and comfort, so you can easily stir the food.
Another important task the wooden spoon helps with is scraping bits of food from the bottom of the pot. This is particularly useful when you’re deglazing the pan, making a pan sauce, or braising meat. The wooden surface is smooth so it doesn’t scratch the bottom of your metal pans. And as any good cook knows, you have to taste your food while you make it. A wooden spoon is the perfect shape to be able to lift both liquids and solids from the pot to your mouth.
There are many different shapes of wooden spoons, and they each have their own purpose and benefits. The basic round wooden spoon is highly versatile, perfect for mixing salads, stirring soups and mixing batters. It’s the most common type of wooden spoon you will find. The slatted wooden spoon has vertical openings in the spoon, so liquid can drain through them. This spoon is great for stirring or scraping meals like pasta and hearty stews. The wooden spatula is another useful tool for your kitchen. This one is great for tossing stir-fries or making scrambled eggs.
The Wooden Spoon & Spoon Set Buying Guide
- When you’re looking to buy wooden spoons, take an inventory of the cooking utensils you already have so you can purchase ones to complement your set. You’ll want to make sure you have round wooden spoons in different sizes, as well as a slatted wooden spoon and a wooden spatula. You can find sets that come with multiple types of wooden spoons, or buy each spoon individually.
- Take note of the type of wood your spoons are made out of. This will give you an idea of the quality you’ll get. Aim for wooden spoons that are made out of solid beech wood, bamboo or olive wood for the best results.
- When it comes to the handle of the wooden spoon, the optimal length is 14 inches. This is long enough so that the spoon can sit against the walls of the pot without falling completely inside. It’s also short enough that it is not cumbersome or in the way while you cook. Keep this in mind when buying your wooden spoons. One of the most frustrating things is setting your spoon up against the side of the pot and having it fall into the food.
- Depending on your kitchen setup, you may want to look for wooden spoons that have holes at the end of the handles. This will enable you to hang up your wooden spoons and easily access them while cooking.
- Maintaining your wooden spoons properly ensures that they last a long time. The wood is already durable, but taking good care of your spoons means they will remain sturdy and useful for years. Wash your spoons in warm water and dish soap after each use. Make sure they fully air dry before putting them away. Sanitize your wooden spoons every 6-8 weeks with 3% hydrogen peroxide. This will make sure that you don’t contaminate your food with any bacteria. If you have a particularly special spoon, you can oil it with mineral oil to keep it from drying out.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide