ZGR HOME&GARDEN Low Pile Non-Skid Runner Rug, 2×6-Foot
Last updated date: January 20, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Runner Rugs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Runner Rug you should buy.
Update as January 20, 2023:
Checkout The Best Runner Rug for a detailed review of all the top runner rugs.
This runner rug can be used to add style to your living space or functionality to your garage. It comes in eight different colors and patterns, including solids, stripes and checkers. Since the runner features a non-skid rubber backing, you won't need to purchase any padding to place underneath it.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the ZGR HOME&GARDEN Low Pile Non-Skid Runner Rug, 2x6-Foot placed 2nd when we looked at the top 21 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PREMIUM-MATERIALS- High-quality Density Polyester. the low-profile pile (1/4 inch) is comfortable under your feet without adding any bulks or snagging under doors. Non-shedding and fade resistant low profile surface pile are combined with fashionable contemporary designs, stain-resistance.non-slip rubber back (No Additional Rug Pad Needed). MULTIPURPOSE- Perfectly convenient for your busy home or office with kids, pets, visitors and heavy traffic areas like in the kitchen, by the kitchen sink or stove area, living room, dining room, teens room, guest room, nursery room, TV room, kids room, entrance, dorm room, bedroom, family room, staircase, foyer, entryways and hallways. CUSTOMIZED SIZES AVAILABLE- More than 200 sizes can be customized! Use your imagination to cut stair mats, shelf mats, Doormats, Display mats, etc. Our customized products are manually completed. We will try to be as accurate as possible. The size error will be within ± 0.5 inches. All custom carpets are finished in the United States and will be sent to you after inspection, No worries about receiving defective products. CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Rotate periodically, absorb moisture with paper towels, spot clean with mild soap or detergent and vacuum regularly. Do not dry clean. We do not recommend machine washing our rubber back rugs because the pressure and heat may damage the rubber backing. Our rugs are made of premium Polyester material which is naturally stain-resistant. You can easily wipe any dirt or spills with a damp washing cloth and a little mild detergent if needed. CUSTOMER SERVICE- ZGR HOME&GARDEN is a manufacturer of carpets and synthetic turf. You are guaranteed to get a great quality durable rug for competitive reasonable pricing, If you are at all unsatisfied with your product, we would happily provide you with your choice of a replacement or refund. We proud ourselves for having amazing customer service.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Runner Rugs
As hardwood flooring has become popular, homeowners are increasingly looking for ways to brighten up small areas of the home. That long strip of hallway or a narrow foyer can seem bare, especially if you’re more of a minimalist when it comes to interior design. A runner rug is perfect for those spaces, giving you a pop of color while also providing a soft, cushy walking area.
But there are things to consider when you’re picking out a runner rug. Some rugs have a high pile height, which makes the experience of walking across them enjoyable. If your rug is going in a bedroom or hallway, this can come in handy, especially if you’ll be walking across it on the way to the restroom when you first wake up each morning. But you may also find this type of rug ideal for areas where you’ll be standing for long periods of time, such as the kitchen.
In many cases, though, you’ll find a runner rug has a lower pile height. There’s a reason for that. Lower piles make it easy to slide a rug under furniture. It can also withstand heavy use, making it great for an area of the home that gets more foot traffic. These rugs go better in areas like foyers and living rooms, especially if young children will be running across them and you’re concerned about tripping.
The Runner Rug Buying Guide
- The first thing to look for in a rug is the backing. If your rug doesn’t come with nonskid backing, you’ll need a rug pad sized to fit your rug.
- There’s no getting away from aesthetics, though. A top consideration will also be how well the design of the rug meshes with your existing décor. A neutral rug will be more versatile, but you may choose to buy the rug and decorate to match.
- Durability can be a challenge with rugs, especially if you put one in a high-traffic area. Many runner rugs are made from polypropylene, which is both stain and wear-resistant.
- Although you can always dry clean your rug, some are machine washable, making the occasional cleaning a breeze.
- Keep spot cleaner on hand for any spills or dirt buildup. You can go a long way without cleaning if you simply clean any stains as they happen and vacuum regularly.
- If you need a special size, measure the area and make sure you find one that fits. Many rugs are available in a variety of size options, and some can even be custom ordered.
- In addition to pile height, the edges of your rug affect whether it’s a trip hazard or not. Some rugs can bunch up on the corners, causing accidents, especially if they’re in high-traffic areas.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide