ZESICA Strapless Ruffle Trim Maxi Summer Dress
Last updated date: August 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
We looked at the top Summer Dresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Summer Dress you should buy.
Update as August 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Summer Dress for a detailed review of all the top summer dresses.
This vintage-style summer dress has subtle ruffles. It can be dressed up or dressed down. The dress comes to just above the ankle.
In our analysis, the ZESICA ZESICA Strapless Ruffle Trim Maxi Summer Dress placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Rayon. Imported. Pull On closure. Machine Wash. SIZE ATTENTION: S=US 4-6, M=US 8-10, L=US 12-14, XL=US 16. The perfect summertime essential! Boho Maxi Long Dress: Strapless shirred bodice style, Vintage floral print, Subtle ruffle trimming throughout, Flowy tiered ruffle skirt, Shirred and stretchy waist, Above Ankle length. Care instruction: Machine wash, recommend with a laundry bag/ Hang or Line Dry.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Summer Dresses
Summer is a great season when it comes to fashion. You’re no longer restricted by the cold weather and can bring out your bright and cheery outfits, show off some skin and get your daily dose of sunshine. The summer dress is a quintessential item for your wardrobe – many people have several – because it’s versatile, easy to wear and doesn’t require a lot of effort.
There are many different styles of summer dresses to choose from. The t-shirt or tank dress are much like their shirt counterparts, just longer. They are made from low-maintenance materials such as cotton or polyester and go great with a pair of flats or sneakers. If you prefer something more structured, opt for the shift dress, which is form-fitting around the bust and waist. These versatile dresses can be easily dressed up or dressed down.
Slip dresses typically have spaghetti straps and are ideal for a summer evening event. They can be worn with sandals or heels and are of varying lengths. Button-up shirt dresses have fun details like buttons down the middle of the dress and waist belts. They have a easy-breezy look that can also be dressed up. If you like floor-length dresses, then opt for a maxi which comes all the way down. These are often billowy and have a bohemian vibe to them.
When it comes to footwear for summer dresses, you have a lot of options. If you’re going for a casual look, you can just throw on a pair of tennis shoes or Birkenstocks and head out the door. If you want to slightly elevate the look, grab a pair of chunky sandals or heels. Some people also wear midi or ankle booties with their summer dresses for an edgier vibe.
The Summer Dress Buying Guide
- Many summer dresses expose large part of your skin, such as your arms and legs. When choosing a color for the dress, keep your skin tone in mind. For example, if you have a cool skin tone, then you may want to opt for summer dresses in shades of blues, red, pinks and purples. If you have a warm skin tone, then summer dresses in colors such as yellows, oranges, greens, and corals will pop on you.
- Variety is the spice of life, as they say, so why just stop at one type of summer dress? Having a few options in your wardrobe will offer you more flexibility when deciding what to wear to for the day. For example, a tank summer dress is ideal for wearing around the house or running errands. For a party, you can opt for a maxi summer dress that is slightly more formal. For wearing to work, you can go with a button-up shirt summer dress for a business casual look.
- For some shoppers, it’s important to choose a summer dress that is versatile. If a dress can be both dressed up and dressed down, then you’ll have many more occasions to wear it. When choosing a summer dress, think of a few different ways you can style it and this will give you a good idea of how versatile it is.
- When most people think of a summer dress, they may think of one that is short and ends above the knee. However, there is a lot of variety when it comes to summer dress in terms of length. For example, you can certainly find short dresses that end mid thigh, but there are also many options that go to just above the knee or below the knee. There are also mid-length dresses that go between the knee and the ankle, as well as maxi length dresses that go to the ankle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide