Zerhunt Pulsing 4-Mode Water Flosser
Last updated date: January 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Water Flossers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Water Flosser you should buy.
Update as February 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Water Flosser for a detailed review of all the top water flossers .
In our analysis of 72 expert reviews, the Zerhunt Pulsing 4-Mode Water Flosser placed 9th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Zerhunt offers products that help people benefit from the power of technology and make life better, easier and healthier. Come to join our family with over 10 million satisfied customers! We are confident in the quality of our product! Because we are professional in water flosser oral care, So we do better! Lightweight and Portable – Less than a pound, stands on only 2.5 inches of bathroom space. Smaller than waterpik cordless design. Powerful Water Jet Stream – 30-100psi with 1700 pulses per minute, High intensity pulse water column cleans away 99.99% of stain. 3 Flossing Modes Normal – Soft – Pulse meet various oral dental care. Powered by Rechargeable Battery – Lithium ion battery pack can run up to two weeks on a full 4-hour charging. No need to replace battery constantly. IPX7 Waterproof Rating – Could be used while taking a shower. Large Capacity Water Tank – 300ml water capacity can last for 50 seconds of continous flossing. Easy To Clean – Detachable fully-open water tank can be removed and completely drain the water reservoir. Universal Voltage – (100V – 240V) are suitable to be taken to travel around the world. Perfect For Whole Family – 6 replaceable nozzles. Sharing one water flosser with your families.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Water Flossers
Water flossers have many different names, including oral irrigators, dental water toothpicks and Waterpiks, which is actually the brand name for one of the more well-known water flossers. No matter what you call them, these handy devices work well in conjunction with daily tooth brushing to clean between teeth and around the gums.
When shopping for water flossers, there are a few things you’ll want to consider before making a purchase. Start off examining the oral irrigator’s pressure settings. There may be a time when you need soft, medium or hard pressure. With 10 pressure settings that begin at 10 PSI and end at 100 PSI, the Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser is sure to give you the clean you’re looking for.
Next, check the number of tips and their designed function to make sure they meet your needs. Some models have 7 multifunctional tips that can be used by everyone in the family. There are three jet tips, one tongue cleaning tip, one orthodontic tips, one periodontal tip and one dental plaque tip.
Determine whether you need your flosser to be stationary or portable. If you do a lot of traveling, for example, you’ll want to choose a model like the Anjou Cordless Rechargeable Water Flosser, as the cordless feature, smaller design and the accompanying storage bag make it easy to grab and go.
Review the capacity of the water reservoir to determine how often you need to refill it. You may want to consider a portable model that has an extra-large reservoir with a tank that can hold 300 ml. Stationary units will hold more.
Look for any extra bells and whistles that might make the oral irrigator easier to use. Some models have built-in timers, so you know exactly how long you’ve spent flossing. Others have a memory function that keeps the device on the last pressure setting you used.
The Water Flosser Buying Guide
- Always check the water flosser’s product label for the American Dental Association seal of approval. This seal lets you know the product has been thoroughly tested and meets the strict requirements set forth by the organization.
- Determine if the outlets are compatible with your area of residence. Some flossers are only compatible with 110VAC/60Hz outlets, which are what you’ll find throughout North America, while others use USB ports for charging.
- Keeping your water flosser clean is important. Read the product label to see if any of the flosser’s parts are dishwasher safe. Some may require you to run 2 tablespoons of white vinegar mixed with 16 ounces of water through the system. Afterward, run warm water through the system to rinse out the vinegar. You can also soak the flosser’s handle for 5 to 7 minutes in a cup that is filled with 1/3 white vinegar and 2/3 water. You should do this once a month.
- When comparing prices for water flossers, you need to take into consideration the type of oral irrigator. For example, flossers that are designed for travel will have a cost that is going to be different than the Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser, which is made to rest on your bathroom sink. You’ll also want to consider how many tips you get and how many pressure settings the unit comes with. More features equal a higher price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide