Zeppoli Wash Cloth Kitchen Towels, 24 Pack
Last updated date: February 7, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wash Cloths and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wash Cloth you should buy.
Update as February 7, 2020:
Checkout The Best Washcloth for a detailed review of all the top wash cloths.
Since the Zeppoli Wash Cloth Kitchen Towels, 24 Pack are commercial grade, you can feel confident that these washcloths will get the job done, no matter how big or small. They are both lightweight and soft to the touch. There's even a 30-day 100% satisfaction or money-back guarantee, which makes it risk-free to give this set of washcloths a try.
In our analysis of 37 expert reviews, the Zeppoli Wash Cloth Kitchen Towels, 24 Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Perfect Washcloths For Your Skin Your skin deserves to be dealt with the gentle sensation of soft cotton clouds. That's exactly what you'll experience when you use the Zeppoli Washcloths. Made of 100% Ring-Spun Cotton Measures 12 x 12 Machine Washable Available in 24-Pack and 60-Pack img2 img3 img4 Classic Design These are the towels you'll find at luxurious hotels and spas. Enjoy exceptional soft cotton and decorate your bathroom with classic design wash cloth towels. Made of 100% Soft Cotton Our looped cotton design is extra absorbent and retains moisture. Zeppoli cotton washcloths are lint-free and lighter ribbed construction results in less time needed in the dryer therefore saving time and energy costs. Super soft, durable and very absorbent making it both luxurious and functional.Wash cloths are durable, machine washable, tumble dry on low and can stand up to multiple wash cycles. Enhanced for lasting whiteness and shape. Won't Irritate or Damage Skin When it comes to your skin, the largest organ of your body, you don’t want to mess around. Treat your skin with 100% soft cotton fibers that absorb liquid and won't harden when drying.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wash Cloths
Washcloths are extremely versatile and can be used for everything from washing your face to cleaning a kitchen counter. You can easily toss a washcloth in your gym or golf bag to wipe away sweat or clean the handle of your favorite club. If you’re in need of a new set of washcloths, here are a few things you’ll want to look for while shopping around.
Examine the material used to make up the washcloth. The most common materials used include traditional cotton and Egyptian cotton. Egyptian cotton washcloths, such as the WhiteClassic Luxury Washcloths for Bathroom, 12 Pack, tend to be more expensive, but extremely durable. They also give you that spa-like feel.
Review the product label to ensure that the washcloths are chemical-free, like the AmazonBasics Cotton Washcloths Towels, 24 Pack. This is especially important if anyone in your house has sensitive skin that is irritated by chemicals and synthetic materials.
Look for reinforced edges so you don’t have to worry about the washcloths falling apart after only a few uses. The Utopia Towels Cotton White Washcloths, 24 Pack, for example, comes with a double stitched hemmed finishing.
Check the softness of the washcloth. You want a set that is not only comfortable up against your skin, but one that also gets softer and fluffier with each wash.
Stick with washcloth sets that are super-absorbent, yet quick to dry. This reduces the chances of mildew and bacteria having enough time to grow on your wet cloth.
Finally, consider buying a large pack, like the Zeppoli Wash Cloth Kitchen Towels, 24 Pack. A big pack allows you to go longer in between having to do the laundry. You don’t have to stick with plain white either, as many of the manufacturers also sell washcloths in a variety of colors, such as blue, green, gray and black.
The Wash Cloth Buying Guide
- Check for a satisfaction or money-back guarantee. If a product is misrepresented, you want a way to mitigate your losses.
- Always read the product label for cleaning instructions. Some washcloths require tumbling on low heat only, while others are sensitive to bleach and ironing.
- If your washcloth becomes stiff, try soaking it for half an hour in a gallon of water that has 1 cup of vinegar mixed into it. If that doesn’t work, run the washcloth through the washer again, but add a powdered fabric softener this time.
- Save washcloths to be used as rags for cleaning.
- Washcloths can also be used in a variety of craft projects. Consider using them to make an organizing pouch, a snowman, a baby bib, a bunny, a flower or even a pretend lollipop. If the wash loth is decorative, you can use it to wrap a small present.
- If you don’t have a drawer to store your washcloths, consider using an organizing bin or a napkin holder. Another option is to install a small shelving unit on your bathroom wall.
- When comparing washcloth prices, you’ll want to divide the number of washcloths in the set by the total price to get a price per washcloth. Then you’ll want to take into consideration the type of material used to construct the cloths. For example, even though the WhiteClassic Luxury Washcloths for Bathroom, 12 Pack contains half the number of wash cloths found in the AmazonBasics Cotton Washcloths Towels, 24 Pack, Utopia Towels Cotton White Washcloths, 24 Pack and the Zeppoli Wash Cloth Kitchen Towels, 24 Pack, it commands a higher price because it is made out of Egyptian cotton.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide