Zeppoli Electric Fast Boiling & Cordless Tea Pot Kettle, 1.7L
Last updated date: November 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tea Pot Kettles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tea Pot Kettle you should buy.
Update as September 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Tea Pot Kettle for a detailed review of all the top tea pot kettles.
This BPA-free tea pot kettle has all the bells and whistles. It has a wide-opening lid, a body that rotates a full 360 degrees and an automatic shut-off function that turns the pot off 30 seconds after the water stops boiling. Users will also appreciate the LED lights that let you know the unit is heating.
In our analysis of 79 expert reviews, the Zeppoli Fast Boiling Tea Pot Kettle, 1.7L placed 10th when we looked at the top 20 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made with industrial strength glass and complimented by stainless steel accents, this kettle is built to withstand any minor drops while preserving natural flavors and preventing taste contaminations. Cordless Technology allows for hassle-free pouring. Also built with 360° Rotational Glass Body! Perfect for precise measurements. Designed with Strix thermostat control, the Zeppoli Electric Kettle conducts heat from a base that detects when water is boiled, which then leads to an automatic-shut off. Equipped with bright LED lights to indicate when the kettle is heating. At maximum capacity (1.7L), the water comes to a full boil (lots of bubble and steam) within 5-6 minutes and will be ready to use for tea, oatmeal, coffee, pasta and more. The automatic shut-off mechanism activates within 30 seconds after the water is fully boil. Built with a Anti-Slip Grip and Heat-Resistant Handle, you won't have to worry about this kettle sliding out of your hands or getting burned. Designed with Food-Grade Silicon, the Zeppoli Electric Kettle is 100% BPA Free and will not contaminate liquids. Features Boil-Dry Safety, meaning the Zeppoli kettle will not boil if there's no water in it. With no steam tube needed, you can easily clean this kettle thoroughly after each use. Comes with a removable plastic filter.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tea Pot Kettles
Only water beats out tea as the most widely consumed beverage in the world. In fact, the United States alone saw tea sales of over $12 billion in 2018. If you find yourself among these numbers, you’ll want to invest in a quality stovetop teapot kettle.
Determine whether you’d like a kettle made of stainless steel, which doesn’t rust or stain, or one constructed from heat-resistant borosilicate glass. Glass models allow you to actually see the tea as it brews.
Decide whether you’d like a model that also has an infuser for use with loose and blooming teas. There are tea kettles that have built-in infusers, as well as pots that have removable infusers. You’ll even find units with an infuser basket that can be placed directly in your teacup.
Check the tea kettle’s handle. You want to make sure it has an ergonomic design that is comfortable to hold. It may come with a silicone coating to keep your hand from slipping. If the teapot has a covering over the spout, you’ll want a handle with a simple touch-button, so that you can open the spout with one hand while holding your teacup in the other.
Consider stovetop teapot kettles that come with a few extras. For example, you may find a model that includes a loose tea sampler and four serving mugs. This set is especially a great choice if you are in need of a housewarming, holiday or birthday gift.
The Tea Pot Kettle Buying Guide
- Most stovetop teapot kettles are not suitable for use with an induction stove or cooktop.
- Be careful of teapots that sputter water before you open the spout. The water will be hot enough to scald your skin.
- There are models that are both microwave- and refrigerator-safe if that is a feature that interests you.
- Check the stovetop teapot kettle’s cleaning instructions. Some must be washed by hand using dish soap and warm water, while others are listed as okay to place on the top shelf of a dishwasher.
- If you use loose teas, make sure you store them in a sealed container in a cool dry location. Otherwise, they will absorb the moisture from the air.
- Construction materials play the biggest role in the price of stovetop teapot kettles. You’ll find glass kettles cost less than stainless steel models. For example, the AMFOCUS Stainless Steel Tea Pot Kettle costs slightly more than the Hiware Glass Teapot with Infuser, 1-Quart due to the fact that it’s made from stainless steel. When comparing the glass kettles, you’ll need to consider whether the kettle is being sold with or without accessories, as a model that comes with four glass mugs and a loose-tea sampler will cost more than a model with just a teapot.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide