ZENY Snow Cone Shaved Ice Maker
Last updated: October 13, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Snow Cone Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Snow Cone Maker you should buy.
The ZENY Snow Cone Shaved Ice Maker has an all stainless steel construction. Its highly efficient motor can produce 440 pounds of shaved ice per hour to meet a large demand in a relatively short time.In our analysis of 64 expert reviews, the ZENY Snow Cone Shaved Ice Maker placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This ZENY 250 W Ice Shaver Machine features sturdy all stainless steel construction. It is high-efficient and energy-saving, which is great for fast-food stores, snack bars, cafes, school canteens, restaurants, carnivals, banquets, etc.
What experts liked
Snow Cone Maker Rankings
The snow cone machine was first patented back in 1920. At that time, it was used commercially to sell snow cones to customers at big events. Today, we have the luxury of purchasing a home model to enjoy a refreshing snow cone anytime.
As you shop around, consider how often you plan on using the snow cone maker and how many people you need to serve. There are models that can hold enough ice to make 20 snow cones at a time, as well as units that can prepare the ice in as little as 3 seconds. Single-serve snow cones makers are better for home or office use but wouldn’t work well in a party setting.
Check to see if the snow cone maker uses traditional ice cubes from your refrigerator. Many do, however, there are models that require you to use specially shaped ice drums.
Keep safety in mind as you browse the available snow cone makers. If you have children at home, you may want to go with a model that has a safety switch to keep your hands from coming in contact with the snow cone maker’s blade.
Look for any extras that put one snow cone maker ahead of another. For example, there are models with a built-in shelf for holding up to two snow cones. Other units provide complimentary serving scoops, sample flavorings and party spoons.
- Some snow cone makers have extremely loud motors and make a great deal of noise while shaving ice. Keep this in mind as you browse the available models.
- Not every snow cone maker provides a powdered texture. Some are coarser.
- Check the running time of the snow cone maker if you plan on using it to serve a large number of people. Some overheat if they are used for an extended period of time. Those models aren’t recommended for commercial purposes.
- Snowcone makers can be heavy and a bit bulky. This may be a concern if you need to transport the unit to the office or to a party.
- Some models also have the option of adding a party kit. The kit would include snow cone cups, syrups for flavoring and straws with a spoon on the end.
- Speed and quality are the biggest factors that affect the price of snow cone makers. The Cuisinart Snow Cone Maker, Hawaiian Shaved Ice Snow Cone Machine and the Nostalgia Vintage Snow Cone Maker are pretty evenly priced; however, the SNOWIE Ice Shaver & Snow Cone Machine commands a higher price tag because it has a professional-grade motor that can prepare one snow cone every three seconds.