ZENY Snow Cone Shaved Ice Maker
Last updated date: March 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Snow Cone Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Snow Cone Maker you should buy.
Editor's Note March 3, 2020:
Checkout The Best Snow Cone Maker for a detailed review of all the top snow cone makers.
The ZENY Snow Cone Shaved Ice Maker has an all stainless steel construction. Its highly efficient motor can produce 440 pounds of shaved ice per hour to meet a large demand in a relatively short time.
In our analysis of 71 expert reviews, the ZENY ZENY Snow Cone Shaved Ice Maker placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This ZENY 250 W Ice Shaver Machine features sturdy all stainless steel construction. It is high-efficient and energy-saving, which is great for fast-food stores, snack bars, cafes, school canteens, restaurants, carnivals, banquets, etc.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Snow Cone Makers
The snow cone machine was first patented back in 1920. At that time, it was used commercially to sell snow cones to customers at big events. Today, we have the luxury of purchasing a home model to enjoy a refreshing snow cone anytime.
As you shop around, consider how often you plan on using the snow cone maker and how many people you need to serve. There are models that can hold enough ice to make 20 snow cones at a time, as well as units that can prepare the ice in as little as 3 seconds. Single-serve snow cones makers are better for home or office use but wouldn’t work well in a party setting.
Check to see if the snow cone maker uses traditional ice cubes from your refrigerator. Many do, however, there are models that require you to use specially shaped ice drums.
Keep safety in mind as you browse the available snow cone makers. If you have children at home, you may want to go with a model that has a safety switch to keep your hands from coming in contact with the snow cone maker’s blade.
Look for any extras that put one snow cone maker ahead of another. For example, there are models with a built-in shelf for holding up to two snow cones. Other units provide complimentary serving scoops, sample flavorings and party spoons.
The Snow Cone Maker Buying Guide
- Some snow cone makers have extremely loud motors and make a great deal of noise while shaving ice. Keep this in mind as you browse the available models.
- Not every snow cone maker provides a powdered texture. Some are coarser.
- Check the running time of the snow cone maker if you plan on using it to serve a large number of people. Some overheat if they are used for an extended period of time. Those models aren’t recommended for commercial purposes.
- Snowcone makers can be heavy and a bit bulky. This may be a concern if you need to transport the unit to the office or to a party.
- Some models also have the option of adding a party kit. The kit would include snow cone cups, syrups for flavoring and straws with a spoon on the end.
- Speed and quality are the biggest factors that affect the price of snow cone makers. The Cuisinart Snow Cone Maker, Hawaiian Shaved Ice Snow Cone Machine and the Nostalgia Vintage Snow Cone Maker are pretty evenly priced; however, the SNOWIE Ice Shaver & Snow Cone Machine commands a higher price tag because it has a professional-grade motor that can prepare one snow cone every three seconds.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide