Zenpy Nano Ionic Hot Mist Facial Steamer
Last updated date: March 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Facial Steamers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Facial Steamer you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Facial Steamer for a detailed review of all the top facial steamers.
You can use this facial steamer on any skin type. It also has an intensive skincare and humidifier function. The steam penetrates deeply into pores to help remove dirt and makeup from skin.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Zenpy Nano Ionic Hot Mist Facial Steamer placed 11th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A new nano-ionic facial steamer that combining a conventional heating element with a new ultra sonic vaporizer to produce nano steam with negatively charged ionic particles. Nano steam combined with ionic water particles are up to 20x more effective in penetrating skin. Full face steamer for intensive skincare and inhalation attachment for nose and mouth inhalation to clears your blocked nose,humidifier function. Suitable for all type skin -A relaxing stream of warm mist covers your whole face with its finely tuned nozzle, quickly opening up pores to thoroughly remove makeup, dirt and other impurities from skin. BLACKHEAD REMOVER TOOL KIT: After steamed face, the blackhead, pimples and acne all open, the blackhead extractor loops and needles could effectively help you handle those skin problem. A simple press generates superfine steam particles, 4000 times finer than ordinary steam, to penetrate deep into skin and replenish natural moisture, leaving your face exceptionally hydrated. Facial steamer with exquisite package : With an exquisite package and practical blackhead pimples and acne removing effectiveness suit, the best gift for your relatives or friends.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Facial Steamers
There are many benefits to using a facial steamer on your skin. One of the key reasons people like to use them is that the steam helps open up the pores for a deep clean. Any buildup, dirt and bacteria is released while facial steaming. This process also improves circulation and blood flow to your skin. This provides a naturally healthy glow as a result of more oxygen being routed to your face.
Facial steaming can also help your skin to more effectively absorb skincare products like creams and lotions. It provides a soothing feeling that is relaxing, especially if you combine aromatherapy and herbs into the steam. For those who suffer from sinus congestion, a facial steamer can help to release congestion and headaches so you feel better.
In order to use a facial steamer, be sure to follow the instructions in the manual. Typically, you have to fill it up with water and plug it into an outlet. While it is heating up, tie back your hair and wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Then, you will have to position your face near the cone of the attachment so you are around five or 10 inches away, depending on the instructions. You will need to steam for a few minutes at a time, taking a short break between sessions.
The Facial Steamer Buying Guide
- When using a facial steamer, consider what kind of base liquid you will want to use. Common options include tap water or distilled water. Some people also use tea as a steaming base, as it can help release toxins and have anti-aging benefits. Ensure that your facial steamer can accommodate a base other than water if you want to go this route.
- Ensure that you take safety seriously when using a facial steamer. Steam burns can be highly damaging and painful. Don’t put your face too close to the steam. Don’t steam too often, or for too long at a time. Usually, steaming once a week for around 10 minutes total is best for your skin.
- Because you will be exposing yourself to heat, it’s important to stay hydrated. Be sure to drink plenty of water before your facial steaming session.
- While steaming, keep your eyes closed so that you don’t irritate your eyes. Ensure your hair is fully tied back so that it does not get in the way.
- After you steam, your face will be sensitive, so don’t rub it with a towel. You can wash your face with water and gently pat it to dry. You can also massage your face using upward strokes or use a moisturizer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide