Zen Labratory DIY Slime Kit
Last updated date: June 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Toy and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girl's Toy you should buy.
Update as June 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Toys for a detailed review of all the top girls' toy.
Introduce your child to chemistry in a fun way with this slime-making kit. They get everything they need to make colorful and sparkling slime in 18 different colors. It also includes colorful beads and foam balls to mix into the slime.
In our analysis, the Zen Labratory Zen Labratory DIY Slime Kit placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Jumbo Slime Making Kit Includes - 18 different colored slimes, 3 cutting/shaping utensils, 2 plastic straws, 12 vials of colored glitter, 2 bags of sugar paper, 3 bags of beads, 6 bags of foam balls. Everything You Could Ever Need - This giant slime kit for girls and boys comes with over 50 different items! Why give the gift of regular, boring toys when you could have 18 beautifully wacky colors of crystal slime ranging from clear slime, to purple slime, 12 types of glitter, various foam beads, fishbowl beads, plastic fruit slices as well as sparkly sugar paper. Oh, and don't forget the tool kit and straws used to manipulate the slime. Brain Booster - Unlike most christmas gifts and kids toys for girls and boys, our slime supplies help unleash your little one's creativity and help them develop their motor skills as well as enhanced hand-eye coordination! Grownups can play too! Arts and crafts for girls and boys have been proven to be some of the best stress relief toys. Don't bother buying stress balls for kids, slime is the best for stress relief! Glow in the Dark Slime Kit - Surprise! Our jumbo DIY Slime kits now comes with Glow in the Dark Powder! Mix in a little, mix in a lot, or say "mix I will not!" This slime will glow in an instant! Perfect unicorn slime boys toys and girls toys! Great Christmas Gift Idea - Perfect gift toy for the ages of 5 -12 year old boys and girls. Slime Kits make great birthday gifts for 5 to 12 year old girls and boys as well awesome PARTY FAVORS for kids and adults. Whether you're looking for gifts toys for 5 to12 year old boys and girls you'll be surely be a hit with this slime making kit. Safe and Non Toxic - Made with eco-friendly material, our slime and slime containers are washable, reusable, safe and DO NOT contain borax powder. Quality-tested non-toxic formulas are 100% safe for kids and adults. ASTM certified. Recommended for children 5 and up. Do not eat.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Toy
Girls’ toys are more than just play things. They can be educational in nature, helping kids to learn new concepts, explore different ideas and improve their skills. Plus, toys help kids to fuel their curiosity and imagination, interact with friends and learn about the world.
When looking for the perfect girls’ toys, one of the most important things to consider is whether the toys will grow with them. For example, will your child be interested in the same toy a few months from now or a few years from now? Some toys are enjoyable for children at different developmental stages, while others only attract them at a specific age and stage.
Also consider whether the toy will help your child interact with others. Sharing and communicating with others are two critical developmental skills for children. Look for toys that encourage interaction with friends, family and caregivers. This way, kids can learn to talk about their toys, ask others questions, take turns using the toy and develop relationships.
Toys with open-ended possibilities help fuel kids’ imagination. Check to see if there are multiple ways to play with the toy. If so, this provides your child with different ways to explore. If the toy can only be used in one specific way, it may be limiting for some children.
The Girl's Toy Buying Guide
- When buying girls’ toys, ensure that they are age appropriate. While some toys can be used by kids of varying ages, it’s best to not purchase a toy that is too far advanced in skill level. This can pose safety hazards. For example, a toy for 6-year-olds may have small pieces, which a 2-year-old may accidentally put in their mouth and swallow.
- Keeping toys organized can be difficult, especially if you have multiple children. Your children’s rooms or playroom may begin to look like a haphazard toy store, with everything laying about. If possible, rotate your children’s toys in and out of storage, so that not all of them are out together. Putting some toys away for a month or two creates new excitement when they are brought out again — and helps keep your home tidy.
- Look for an educational component that fits in with your child’s interest. For example, if you have a little performer on your hands, a toy microphone is a good way to encourage them to practice their singing. If your child enjoys drawing and painting, a crafting kit gives them the tools to try out new creations.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide