ZCCZ Standing Toilet Paper Holder
Last updated date: February 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toilet Paper Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toilet Paper Holder you should buy.
Editor's Note February 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toilet Paper Holder for a detailed review of all the top toilet paper holders.
If storage space is an issue in your bathroom, this toilet paper holder is a real lifesaver. Not only does it hold up to four rolls of toilet paper at once, but it also comes with an upper shelf to hold a package of wipes or a bottle of air freshener. It's strong stainless steel construction is another bonus, as this material won't rust in a humid bathroom.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the ZCCZ ZCCZ Standing Toilet Paper Holder placed 4th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Never Worry About Running Out of Paper: The toilet paper stand’s L-shaped arm holds a single roll of toilet paper and the vertical reserve holds up to 3 extra rolls. Fits large toilet paper rolls. Keeps you from running out of paper. Toilet Paper Standing Holder with Phone Shelf: The little shelf at top of the toilet paper storage was cool. Holds cell phone, wipes package, glasses or other knick knack. Comes in handy if you’re in the shower or if you have kids that go in the bathroom and are on the phone. Careful Design: Weighted base with 4 feet helps from falling over. And there are rubber covering on each foot, easy moving and protect your tile floor from the metal. Cutaway front design makes accessing a reserve roll of toilet tissue easily. Sturdy Construction: The standing bathroom toilet paper holder and dispenser’s durable and strong stainless steel provides long-lasting performance. Featuring a classic matte black metal exterior, easy coordinating with surrounding fixtures and decor. What’s Included: 1 * Toilet Paper Holder, worry-free 24-month warranty, 45-day money back guarantee, and friendly customer service from ZCCZ.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toilet Paper Holders
When you think of toilet paper holders, you probably immediately visualize those spring-loaded, wall-mounted roll holders that were standard in every bathroom for many years. But toilet paper holders have come a long way in recent years. You no longer have to use two hands to replace an empty roll. Instead, you can slide it on with one hand or, better yet, have a standalone design that holds extra rolls.
Before you shop, though, it’s important to narrow down your preferences. You no longer have to mount your roll holder to the wall but note that if you go with a tower-based stand model, it will take up floor space. The best thing about toilet paper stands is that you can slide spare rolls into the storage area at the bottom, ensuring you’ll always have a roll within reach.
Whichever route you choose, look at the process of changing rolls. The part that holds the current roll you’re using may have a spindle that lets you slide the roll off and on, using only one hand. But make sure if you opt for this type, you choose one that will hold the roll on, then easily release it when you’re ready to make a change.
The Toilet Paper Holder Buying Guide
- Toilet paper rolls seem to get larger each year. If you have an older holder, you may have noticed it wasn’t built for a roll that’s double, triple or quadruple the size toilet paper rolls used to be. For that reason, check the clearance on a wall-mounted version or the circumference of the holder on one that rests on the floor.
- For tower-based stands, you should also pay attention to capacity. Some can hold two extra rolls comfortably, while others can squeeze in at least three. The more extra rolls it will hold, the less often you have to refill it.
- Sturdiness is another consideration, particularly with stands. Some can be top-heavy when no spare toilet paper rolls are inside. That means it may easily topple over. Look for one with a sturdy enough base to keep that from happening.
- If you opt for a wall-mounted toilet paper holder, note the installation process. Some stick on, while others require hardware to hold them to the wall. Make sure your chosen model works with your wall type. You should also ensure you’ll get all the hardware you need to install your new holder, as well as that you have the tools necessary to do the work.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide