ZAYAD Foldable Grabber/Reacher, 32-Inch
Last updated date: December 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Grabber/Reachers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Grabber/Reacher you should buy.
Update as August 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Grabber/Reacher for a detailed review of all the top grabber/reachers.
You'll get a nonslip grip with this grabber, which features textured, rubberized ends to help pick up everything from a wine glass to an envelope. The gripper is made from lightweight aluminum alloy material, which means you won't wear out after using it for a while. It's 32 inches long, but it folds to a length of only 16 inches to keep it portable.
In our analysis, the ZAYAD ZAYAD Foldable Grabber/Reacher, 32-Inch placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EASY GRABBING: Reacher grabber to pick up items with easy, picks up coins, envelops, trash etc, easily pull the trigger, it starts work, reduces labor intensity, makes our work become easier. EXTRA STRENGTH GRIPPER: Textured rubberized ends easy to grab 3-5 pounds of objects that don't fall off, it can be used to hold a red wine glass without leaving a clip. PREMIUM MATERIAL: Use lightweight aluminum alloy material, reduced labor intensity, wth arthritis and carpel tunnel syndrome and need products like this which are easy to use. FOLDABLE DESIGN: Adopt folding type design, shorten length, facilitate outdoor carry, also can collect in the cabinet, make the home puts more neat and beautiful. ROTATING & RUBBERIZED JAW: Jaw can rotate a full 360 degrees in 90 increments to be used both vertically and horizontally for hard to reach places.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Grabber/Reachers
If you’ve ever grabbed a chair or step stool to get something from an out-of-reach shelf, you know the benefits of an extended arm. But for those with mobility limitations, the benefits can become essential to quality of life.
A grabber can extend your reach by at least a couple of feet beyond the length of your outstretched arm. If you haven’t checked out these devices recently, you may not realize how advanced they’ve become. You can find reachers that bend like an arm to give you extra flexibility when you’re trying to pick up items. There are also plenty that have the classic straight design, but with a claw that rotates to help you grab what you need.
The claws themselves have come a long way in recent years. Many are now built with nonskid, nonslip surfaces to make it easier to grab onto items. But what’s really improved is the versatility of these devices. With one grabber, you can pick up items weighing as much as 5 pounds or a small item like a pill or a coin.
Reachers aren’t just for household items, though. Some Good Samaritans use a grabber to pick up litter on their daily walks. That calls for a grabber with a tight grip to pick up small items like receipts and tissues.
The Grabber/Reacher Buying Guide
- Many reachers are made from lightweight aluminum alloy. This keeps the reacher from weighing you down, but it won’t reduce its lifting capabilities.
- If you think you’ll use your grabber to lift delicate items like drinking glasses, choose one that has a nonskid grip.
- Some grabbers are made for handling tasks like turning doorknobs or installing lightbulbs. These grabbers have a rounded gripper.
- The handle comes into play on a grabber, too. Most operate similarly to the trigger on a gun. Look closely at this part of a grabber, especially if you’re dealing with mobility issues in your hands.
- A magnetic tip on some grabbers comes in handy if you’re lifting metal items like keys or screws.
- Pay close attention to the claw range. Each one has a minimum and maximum. This will give you an idea of the variety of items you’ll be able to grab.
- The length of the grabber also comes into play. If you can, measure the distance to all the areas of your home that you’ll be trying to reach.
- Portability is a consideration, as well. Some grabbers fold up to a much smaller size to make it easy to tuck into a shopping bag or store in a closet when you aren’t using it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide