Zack Guido Of Course! The Greatest Collection of Riddles & Brain Teasers For Expanding Your Mind
Last updated date: September 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Brainteasers For High Schoolers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Brainteaser For High Schoolers you should buy.
Editor's Note September 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Brainteasers For High Schoolers for a detailed review of all the top brainteasers for high schoolers.
This book of brainteasers for high schoolers is ideal for individuals who think outside of the box. It contains riddles, brain teasers and puzzles that are designed to test a person's thinking skills. The riddles make for a fun way to wind down after a long day of classes.
In our analysis, the Zack Guido Zack Guido Of Course! The Greatest Collection of Riddles & Brain Teasers For Expanding Your Mind placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Do you like riddles? Do you like brain teasers? Do you like puzzles? Are you a problem solver? Are you creative? Do you think outside the box? If you can answer yes to any of these questions, this book may be perfect for you. Introducing a collection of the best riddles, puzzles, and brain teasers that has been years in the making. These will challenge the way you think, introduce you to new ways to look at problems, and expand your mind. People who love riddles, puzzles, and brain teasers are familiar with the rush of the "aha!" moment, the "that's it!" moment, that "of course!" moment, the moment of clarity that you get when the lightbulb goes off and you've figured it all out. Those moments are great exercise for your mind and brain and will help to keep you mentally sharp. Even if you are new to riddles, puzzles, and brain teasers this book will be a fun and exciting read; it will help you become a better problem solver and become more comfortable with thinking outside the box. The puzzles in this book range in difficulty from light & easy to hard to very hard and will provide a challenge for even the sharpest mind. There are discrete reasoning riddles, mathematical reasoning riddles, practical reasoning riddles, and some classical logic riddles as well, along with the old school problem-solving puzzles that you might have come across in school. There is no word play, the puzzles have definite and satisfying answers, and some of them will blow your mind. In this book you will be figuring out how to cross bridges, how to escape from prison cells, how to steal rope, how to shoot cyborgs, how to transport bananas through the desert, how to figure out the color of a hat you have on, how to turn on lightbulbs, and how to save a ton of prisoners from being executed! Enjoy it! ...and remember, once you peek at the solution you will never be able to unsee it!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Brainteasers For High Schoolers
It’s easy for teens to spend their free time glued to a screen; however, parents can encourage their high schoolers to incorporate some time each day toward boosting their brain power with a book of brain teasers. These puzzles are not only fun, but also challenging. Many of the riddles require teens to use their critical thinking and problem-solving skills to come up with the correct solution. When shopping for brain teasers for high schoolers, you’ll want to keep the following in mind.
Consider opting for a brainteaser book that has different levels of difficulty, like Marcel Danesi’s The 125 Best Brainteasers Of All Time. This book allows teens to start off with the easier riddles, which will help them gain confidence before working their way up to the more difficult puzzles. It’s also a good choice if you have children of varying ages at home, as they can each complete the sections that match their learning levels. Another benefit to opting for this book of brainteasers is that it comes with hints, in the event that your teen gets stuck.
Check the number of brainteasers included in the book to determine how long the book will last. For example, the Jenny Jacobs Riddles & Brainteasers For Intelligent Kids comes with 333 brain teasers, which is more than many other books on the market. If you spend a lot of time waiting in doctor’s offices or you have a long commute back and forth to school, this book is a great choice, as it will provide hours of entertainment.
Determine whether you’d like a book of brain teasers for high schoolers that also includes a variety of other puzzles. Joe Rhatigan’s The Ultimate Brain Bender Activity Book offers a host of challenges. There are math problems, puzzles, codes that need deciphering and even drawing challenges. For example, one-page tasks teens with fitting 100 cats on a couch.
Look for a brain teasers for high schoolers activity book that goes above and beyond to deliver value to its users. For example, Leighton, Shenk & Goldstein’s The Brainiest Insaniest Ultimate Puzzle Book is designed with a book-wide scavenger hunt that covers the span of 194 pages. The company provides a certificate of achievement at the back of the book for any teen that successfully completes the scavenger hunt.
The Brainteaser For High Schoolers Buying Guide
- If you get stuck and can’t figure out one of the brainteasers in your book, set the book aside and come back to it later. Sometimes simply stepping away and coming back with a pair of fresh eyes is all it takes to come up with the solution.
- Brainteasers don’t have to be worked on alone. Consider planning a family fun night that starts off with a few brainteasers, moves on to a board game and ends with a movie and a big bucket of extra-butter popcorn.
- A notebook and pencil are must-haves when working out the more challenging brainteasers. This is especially true for the puzzles that require mathematics.
- It helps to repeat the brainteaser out loud to make sure you aren’t missing any of the information. You’ll also want to pay attention to the specific verbiage, as sometimes the answer is dependent upon a certain word used in the riddle.
- The cost for a book of brain teasers for high schoolers is dependent upon the number of brainteasers the book includes, as well as the difficulty level. You’ll find the Jenny Jacobs Riddles & Brainteasers For Intelligent Kids and Joe Rhatigan’s The Ultimate Brain Bender Activity Book have the lowest price tag. You’ll pay a bit more for Marcel Danesi’s The 125 Best Brainteasers Of All Time and Leighton, Shenk & Goldstein’s The Brainiest Insaniest Ultimate Puzzle Book.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide