YOUDENOVA Faux Leather Folding Storage Ottoman
Last updated date: August 18, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ottoman Foot Rests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ottoman Foot Rest you should buy.
You can put away lots of household items into this ottoman to reduce clutter. The sturdy craftsmanship ensures a weight capacity of 350 pounds. It’s highly portable and can fit into small spaces. In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the YOUDENOVA YOUDENOVA Faux Leather Folding Storage Ottoman placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 18, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ottoman Foot Rest for a detailed review of all the top ottoman foot rests.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
From The Manufacturer
YOUDENOVA Storage Ottoman is an ideal addition to your living room, playroom, bedroom, hallway. It's versatile use as a storage box for clothes, bolster, toys, magazines, newspapers and more. Also for an extra seat and footrest whenever needed. It's tufted high cushioned seats makes it as comfortable as it gets. Easy to set up when using and folded flat when not in use for easy storage.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ottoman Foot Rests
Having versatile pieces of furniture in your home give you flexibility and usability. Imagine a piece of furniture that can act as a chair, a table, a storage bench or a footrest. An ottoman is a handy accent piece that can be all those things and more.
Typically a round, square or rectangular shape, an ottoman looks like a small stool or bench. However, it can be so much more. Many ottomans also open up to a hollow inside which is an excellent place for storing things like blankets, pillows, TV remotes and books. Plus, the tops of ottomans, unlike poufs, are quite flat, making them ideal temporary tables. In many families, the ottoman doubles as a coffee table. You can simply add a large tray on top or use it as is.
Many ottomans come with a couch set as they are designed together and complement one another. You can also buy them separately and use them as accent pieces. Ottomans are economical ways of increasing the functionality of your space. Adding an ottoman to an empty corner of the room opens up possibilities for seating, storage, style and more.
DWYM Fun Fact
Maximize the use of your space in any room with an ottoman. For example, you can use a rectangular one in a kid’s room to double as a toy storage box. Add a small square one under your console table in the foyer to provide extra seating to put on and take off your shoes. Consider keeping one in the dining room to use as a chair when you have extra guests. You can even use one at the end of your bed to store extra blankets for cold nights.
The Ottoman Foot Rest Buying Guide
- Consider how much space you have to determine what size and shape ottoman works best. If you want to use an ottoman to double as a coffee table, a rectangular shape is best. If you’re adding additional seating, getting a square or round ottoman will give you flexibility as they can easily be moved around anywhere you need a chair.
- Consider how important having extra storage is for you. Some ottomans open up to provide extra storage space which you can use for items like blankets, toys and books. Others are filled with a stuffing and do not have storage.
- If you live in a small space, you can actually opt for a foldable ottoman. This way, you can easily collapse it and put it away under a couch or in a closet, and just take it out when you need the extra seating space.
- The cover material of the ottoman adds to its style. For example, a cable-knit cover gives off a cozy charm while a leather ottoman looks elegant and sophisticated.
- When it comes to color, decide whether you want to use the ottoman as a background or accent piece. If you don’t want it to stand out, opt for a color that matches other furniture in your room, like couches or chairs. If you want something that’s eye-catching, go with a bold color instead.