YOTTO Adjustable Pop Screen Mic Scissor Stand
Last updated date: May 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pop Screen Mic Scissor Stands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pop Screen Mic Scissor Stand you should buy.
Update as May 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pop Screen Mic Scissor Stand for a detailed review of all the top pop screen mic scissor stands.
This pop screen mic scissor stand includes a host of accessories, such as a table clamp, microphone clip, microphone widescreen, microphone pop filter and three cable ties. The pop filter has even been upgraded to improve sound quality by reducing noise and wind interference. The added cable ties allow for organizing the different microphone cables.
In our analysis, the YOTTO YOTTO Adjustable Pop Screen Mic Scissor Stand placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
All-in-One Combo for Your Needs. The entire package includes 1* Microphone Scissor Arm Stand,1*Table Mounting Clamp, 1*Standard Microphone Clip,1*Microphone Pop Filter,1*Microphone Windscreen,3*Cable Ties for quick organization of different microphone cables. Perfect micropnone stand set for your various needs. Optimized Quality & Strong Compatibility. Simply compared with many traditional mic stands that use plastic screws, YOTTO Professional Microphone Stand only chooses all metal screws on the whole stand body aiming to bring a greater bearing capacity. For wide application, we adopt an international standard size of 5/8'' screw mounting hole. Note: If it cannot be connected directly, Pls add a shock mount with it (not included). Brand New Table Mounting Clamp. The Mic Table Mounting Clamp is built with an integrated design perfectly avoiding any possible breaking that some traditional stands always occur. YOTTO heavy duty desk mount added with soft rubber pad can be clamped to a maximum thickness of 5cm. The rubber pad bound with superior glue won't easily fall off in use and can fully protect you table from any damage. Upgraded Mic Foam Cover+ Pop Filter. YOTTO aims to meet the different needs of the majority of customers when talking or singing, recording or broadcasting, so our package comes with one Mic Foam Cover specially designed for Blue Yeti, Yeti Pro or other large size microphones and one upgraded round shape Mic Pop Filter. Both are offered to improve recording quality by reducing noises and wind interference so as to offer you a clearer and louder sound. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. YOTTO aims to provide each customer with the highest standard of customer service. All the products have been strictly and fully inspected and examined before being delivered in order to offer more secure products to our valued customers. If any problem occured, simply contact us, we can find relevant workers and solve it for you timely and efficiently.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pop Screen Mic Scissor Stands
Technology has made it easy to set up a recording studio anywhere. As long as you have the right equipment, you can record at your kitchen table, in your closet, in your home office or in a traditional recording studio, with or without soundproofing.
One of the most important pieces of equipment you’ll buy is your microphone. There are numerous options, from basic microphones to top-of-the-line professional-quality mics, so whether you’re recording music or the next big podcast, you can figure out how much you’re able to invest and find a microphone to match.
But in addition to the microphone, you’ll need a stand to position it for the perfect sound capture. A scissor stand comes with the sturdiness you need for the mic to remain in place without shaking while also giving you the flexibility to position it where you want it.
If you’re shopping for a microphone stand, it’s important to pay attention to compatibility. Not all stands are compatible with every type. If you have a Yeti or Snowball microphone, you’ll especially need to pay attention to compatibility. Also look for the weight capacity to make sure it’s sturdy enough to hold your microphone without wobbling.
The Pop Screen Mic Scissor Stand Buying Guide
- Check to see what’s included with any mic stand you purchase. Some are sold with only the stand, while others include the mount, mic clip and clamps for mounting it to the table or desk.
- Some mic stands come with windscreens that help reduce extra noise during your recording. You can buy this separately, so if you choose a mic stand that includes it, make sure it’s the quality you need.
- Your stand will be able to remain in place once you’ve set it up to avoid wobbling that can lead to your audio being uneven.
- If you plan to record on the go, look for a mic stand that can be folded up and easily taken along with you.
- The clamp is also important. Some come with permanent mounts while others provide a more temporary setup. If you plan to leave your microphone in the same place permanently, the former is a great option. Keep in mind that a temporary clamp will at least let you occasionally record elsewhere or move to a different location in the same room or building.
- Look at the maneuverability of the stand you choose. Some can only adjust vertically, while others let you swivel them horizontally as well. Make sure you choose one that can swivel 360 degrees horizontally if you think you’ll use that feature.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide