YOOFOSS Flexible Fit Ultra Soft Crib Mattress Cover
Last updated date: January 26, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Crib Mattress Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Crib Mattress Cover you should buy.
Update as January 26, 2023:
Checkout The Best Crib Mattress Cover for a detailed review of all the top crib mattress covers.
The soft, breathable fabric of this mattress cover ensures that it protects the mattress while also keeping your little one comfortable. Strong, reinforced threads provide durability while also ensuring you can wash and dry it as you would any other bedding. It's built to fit over a standard crib mattress, with deep pockets to comfortably protect mattresses up to 6 feet in depth.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the YOOFOSS Flexible Fit Ultra Soft Crib Mattress Cover placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FLEXIBLE FIT – Measures 52”x28”, designed specifically to fit standard crib. Deep pockets make sure the mattress cover universal fit mattress up to 6 inch thick. QUILTED AND SOFT FABRIC – Made of soft and breathable fabric which makes our crib mattress protector comfortable to touch, especially perfect for baby delicate skin. The quilted process increases air flow and helps regulate sleeping temperature to create a cozy sleeping environment. WATERPROOF FUNCTION – Our crib mattress cover provides the perfect combination of cushioned comfort and complete waterproof protection to ensure a healthier and better night’s sleep, it can fully protect moisture from baby’s skin faster and keep your mattress clean by absorbing spills, sweat and any liquids.There is no worry about those leaky bottle messes or potty training misses anymore! WASHABLE & DURABLE – Our crib waterproof protector is easy to clean up after occasional night time accident. We use strong, reinforced threads, protected waterproof lining and top notch fibers to make this a soft but long-lasting crib mattress cover that will withstand hundreds of washing & drying cycles and will never shrink! 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – we LOVE our customer and TRUST our products. If you are not satisfied with our waterproof crib mattress cover, contact us directly and you can return them for a full refund no questions asked!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Crib Mattress Covers
As you’re setting up your baby’s nursery, one of the biggest purchases you’ll make is a crib. From birth to at least the first year of your child’s life, hours will be spent on that mattress, so you’ll want it to be as safe and comfortable as possible.
One issue most parents will face with crib mattresses is moisture. Moisture can come from a variety of sources, including diaper leaks, saliva, sweat and tears. You’ll want to not only keep your baby dry throughout the night but also prevent the bacteria that can build up over time with excessive moisture.
A good mattress cover will collect that moisture while also providing a protective layer that keeps the baby above it dry. But mattress covers also help keep irritants like dust mites tucked safely inside. Over time, mattresses collect dead skin and hair, even when a baby is resting atop one, and the dust mites that result can serve as allergens to babies that are sensitive.
When looking for a crib mattress, though, safety and waterproofing aren’t the only factors to consider. You can still get those features without sacrificing comfort. Many feature quilted tops that provide an extra layer of cushioning between the baby and the mattress. This will combine comfort and safety to give both baby and parents a better night’s sleep.
The Crib Mattress Cover Buying Guide
- Pay close attention to the size of your crib mattress. Standard size is 28” x 52” but depth also matters. Many mattress covers are built to fit over a mattress that’s 6 inches thick, but you can find some with deeper pockets that can handle a mattress of up to 9 inches in height.
- As with your other bedding, you’ll need to regularly wash your mattress pad. Look for one that’s machine washable and can also be tumble dried.
- A tight mattress pad will resist moving around as your baby moves, but some can be tough to remove and put on. Look for one that has at least a little wiggle room so that you don’t have a struggle making the bed.
- Some mattress covers have a zipper that ensures every inch of the mattress is fully covered. This also makes it easier to get on and off.
- The waterproofing feature inside some mattress covers can cause it to rustle as the baby moves. That rustling can wake infants up as they sleep. Many mattress pads are labeled as “quiet” for that reason.
- You may want to keep an extra set of sheets, along with a spare mattress cover, in case your baby has an accident during the night and you need to make a quick change.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide