Y&ME YM Wall-Mounted Wood Hanging Jewelry Organizer, 3-Pack
Last updated date: May 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hanging Jewelry Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hanging Jewelry Organizer you should buy.
Update as May 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best Hanging Jewelry Organizers for a detailed review of all the top hanging jewelry organizers.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Y&ME YM Wall-Mounted Wood Hanging Jewelry Organizer, 3-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mounted to the wall, these jewelry racks provide added storage to free up vanity and counter space, while making necklaces, bracelets, or earrings visible and accessible. One of the floating jewelry organizer shelf with 12 hooks offers a place to hang necklaces or bracelets, along with smaller jewelry items and other fine jewelry pieces. One of the jewelry racks comes with a gold-tone metal bar and 12 hooks that is ideal for holding hook-style earrings. One of the hanging jewelry organizer shelf surface provides a place for small jewelry items or cosmetics. These jewelry organizers are ready to hang with a hanging guide, screws and keyhole slots on the back making sure the shelf is flat against the wall when hung. They also work well with command strips!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hanging Jewelry Organizers
If you’re looking for a convenient alternative to a regular jewelry box, a hanging jewelry organizer offers a classy way to display and store your jewelry. It also makes it easy to find and grab what you need more quickly than you would digging through a jewelry box. You can find plenty of options whether you prefer a product that lets you hang your jewelry on a wall, over a door or closet rod, or on an organizer that sits on a desk or table.
The most common hanging jewelry organizers are made to hang over a door or on a rod on a wall or in a closet. Resembling a smaller version of the hanging organizers available for larger items such as shoes, these are usually made of cloth and have pockets that may be mesh or plastic. You can find them with various pocket numbers and sizes such as small zippered pockets for items like rings and larger open pockets with small hangers for necklaces and bracelets. You’ll find these the most portable option since you can usually roll up the organizer and take it with you when traveling.
If you’re looking for a hanging jewelry organizer to mount on a wall, you’ll find various styles. Some look like shelves with hooks, trays and small spaces to organize and display your jewelry. These can range from small organizers with a couple of tiers to large organizers that resemble cabinets and take up much of your wall. Simpler wall units may look like a long rod or piece of wood with many hooks attached for necklaces and bracelets. This option can be a better fit if you have less space on your wall, and you can always hang multiple units in a custom design.
Tabletop organizers are another option to consider. These usually feature suspended rods that work great for hanging necklaces, watches and bracelets. Some designs also include a tray on the bottom where you can put earrings and rings along with other small items such as makeup. Other tabletop organizer options can include small cabinets as well as earring trees that can come in creative designs.
The Hanging Jewelry Organizer Buying Guide
- Before choosing any hanging jewelry organizer, take an inventory of the jewelry items you plan to hang. You’ll want to make note of the types – such as bracelets, rings and necklaces – as well as the number and sizes of the items. You might also consider whether it’s a good time to downsize your collection or whether you’re going to use a few different organizer options. This preparation will help you to avoid choosing an organizer that’s too small for your needs.
- Manufacturers will often specify the maximum number of jewelry items a certain organizer can hold. This might be based on the number of pockets, hooks, size of a hanging rod or other detail. While this provides a helpful guideline, be prepared for some variation if your jewelry items are smaller or larger than typical.
- Consider the ease of installation if you buy a wall unit for hanging your jewelry. Smaller wall organizers might just require a few screws, while larger organizers resembling cabinets can have a more involved installation process. Make sure that the organizer comes with the basic hardware needed and find out which tools you might need to find at home or purchase to complete the job.
- When hanging necklaces and bracelets, avoid hanging two items from the same hook or putting them too close together on a rod. Doing this could result in tangling or damage if the pieces run together.
- If your hanging jewelry organizer folds up, take care not to damage any fragile items like thin chain necklaces during the process. Consider relocating such items to a pocket that won’t get bent for safety.
- Be sure to clean your hanging jewelry occasionally to get rid of dust that collects on it and to clean any tarnish.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide