YIPINER Cut To Size PVC Inflatables Patches, 6-Piece
Last updated date: June 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Inflatables Patch for a detailed review of all the top .
These inflatables patches are multi-functional as you can cut them into the shape you need. They can be used for water toys, inflatable boats and more. The patches are waterproof and highly durable.
In our analysis, the YIPINER YIPINER Cut To Size PVC Inflatables Patches, 6-Piece placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WATERPROOF & DURABLE: Repair patch made of good quality PVC, sturdy, waterproof, safe and durable. CUT IN DIFFERENT SIZE: Boat repair patch is easy to use, you can cut it in smaller size to meet your need. 6PCS: With 6PCS for you to choose to meet your needs. 6 patches a pack, they are enough for repair a lot of things. MULTIFUNCTION: Repair kit is use to repair cuts and holes on inflatable boat, raft, kayak, canoe, inflatable sofa and lounge, and water toys.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Pool floaties, boats and balls are great fun to play with — until they get a hole. Patching up inflatables can be challenging if you don’t have the right materials. Plus, a poorly designed patch can be just as ineffective as doing nothing at all because it can let the air out if it is not attached properly.
When getting an inflatables patch kit, it’s important to make sure it will work with the type of inflatable you have. Most inflatables are usually made from rubber, PVC, polyester, vinyl, canvas or neoprene. However, not all inflatable patches can work with all of those materials — so it’s important to make sure they are compatible with your inflatable.
In addition, you’ll also want to make sure the inflatable patch is compatible with the type of repair you want to make. For example, does the inflatable have a small or large hole? Is it a round tear or a long gash? Is the tear along the seam or in the middle? You’ll want to check that the patch can accommodate the kind of repair you need it to cover.
There are three main styles of inflatable-patch kits. Direct-application kits mean that you will need to glue the edges of the hole on the inflatable together. This is done using sealant. This type of kit is best suited for pinhole-size tears. A patch kit is best for larger holes because they use an adhesive to bond the patch to the inflatable. A peel-and-stick patch kit doesn’t require a separate adhesive as the patch is like a sticker where you just peel off the backing and stick it on the area where there is a tear in the inflatable.
The Buying Guide
- Be sure to check the drying time on the inflatables patch so you know how long it will take to repair the inflatable – and when you can safely use it again. Some kits take just a few hours while others take more than a day to cure.
- Keep in mind that most inflatable patch kits have a strong smell. This is usually from the adhesive. When applying it to the inflatable, it’s best to work in a well-ventilated area or outdoors to reduce the potency of the odor, especially if you’re sensitive to smells.
- If you’re going to be using the inflatable outdoors, such as in a pool or at the beach, then you will need a repair kit that can help protect the inflatable from UV damage. Otherwise, the repair patch my not adhere to the inflatable correctly and you may end up with another leak.
- If you need to repair something underwater – such as a pool liner – you will need to use an underwater patch kit. This type is especially designed to repair material when it is wet with a unique adhesive.
- In order to minimize holes in your inflatables, it’s important to store them out of the sun. the heat and the UV rays can actually damage the surface of the material and make it more susceptible to break down. You should also avoid wearing any sharp objects near the inflatable, such as jewelry, which can poke holes in the surface.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide