Yinuo Candle Electric Curtain Indoor String Lights, 9.8-Foot
Last updated date: November 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Indoor String Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Indoor String Lights you should buy.
Update as November 18, 2022:
Checkout The Best Indoor String Lights for a detailed review of all the top indoor string lights.
Light up your spaces with stars using Yinuo Candle Indoor Fairy String Lights, 138-Count. Whether you're decorating your Christmas tree, lighting up a gazebo or creating a tent for your little ones, the glowing stars give everything a fairytale-like look. You'll get 12 lights and 138 LEDs for plenty of light wherever you are.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the Yinuo Candle Electric Curtain Indoor String Lights, 9.8-Foot placed 16th when we looked at the top 20 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LOGO Fairy Star Curtain String Lights for Christmas Wedding Party Home Decorations romantic star light christmas dec 12 Hooks Add 12 hooks to facilitate installation and disassembly easily. easy to control Equipped with Remote Controller: Convenient Remote Control Controller and Power interface in one: One key to choose the mode you like. Easy to use and store, You can switch modes without a remote control. 8 Modes Settings: Combination, in waves, sequential, slogs , chasing/flash, slow fade, twinkle/flash, and steady on. Timing function: The string lights could automatically turn off after 6H using and turn on again after 18H. Have memory function. indoor string light WIDELY USE Can be hung on walls, windows, doors, floors, ceilings, grasses, Christmas trees etc. Decorate for Party, Wedding, Festival, Shows, Restaurant, Hotel, Commercial Building, Shopping Center, Pub, Concert, Hall and so on. More Details of Star Curtain Light star light details Waterproof IP44: The curtain light is waterproof and designed to withstand light rain or water spills, perfect for outdoor indoor decoration. Ultra-long Power Cord: Power cord is 9.8ft. So there is no issue if the wall outlet is low and far away. Series Connection Design: For example, if you need more than 7 ft in length, you can buy two and link them together. Up to 5 in series. All Use Copper Wire：Low resistance. Working temperature only 40-50℃ 104℉-122℉. It is safe to touch by children and pets, and safe to be covered by any kind of curtains, sheers and tapestry. Voltage: 110V, Output: 30V safe low voltage (Includes UL plug-in transformer) Standard: US standard outlet. Notes: White buckle is to fix the main power cord line, can not be cut, otherwise the string lights will be separated!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Indoor String Lights
If you want to draw attention to an area, nothing can do the job like a string of lights. You’re probably most familiar with them during the holiday season when they’re used to decorate indoor trees, railings and mantels.
But string lights aren’t just for decking the halls. You’ll also see them at weddings and parties, whether outdoors or indoors. Some people use them to jazz up their patios or balconies year-round, while others have them inside their homes. In fact, some string lights come with photo clips that can be used to display your favorite pictures.
As you’re looking around for string lights, though, it’s important to keep safety in mind. If your lights fall and break, you could end up in a risky situation. The wrong lights can also be a fire hazard, so make sure you pay close attention to safety ratings. It also can’t hurt to turn the lights off when you aren’t around to keep an eye on them.
If you’re using your lights outdoors, make sure you choose a string that can withstand exposure to water. Not only will the lights themselves need to be waterproof to hold up in rain, snow, sleet and ice, but the battery pack or power cord will also need to have waterproofing.
The Indoor String Lights Buying Guide
- Safety is a top priority with anything electric. LED lights are the best choice for safety reasons. The bulbs are typically plastic, which means they won’t shatter if dropped. LED lights also last longer, burn brighter and use less energy.
- Consider the function of the lights you’re choosing. If you’re simply looking for a set of lights to add a little ambiance, you’ll probably find that you won’t need something particularly bright. However, if you need functionality in addition to attractiveness, check how much light your chosen set puts out.
- You aren’t limited to bulbs. Some string lights are in the shape of decorations like stars to add even more pizzazz to your décor.
- You’ll find with some lights, you get a gentle buzzing sound when they’re on.
- Whether your lights have a safety rating or not, consider shutting them off when you’re away. It’s best to ensure your lights remain supervised at all times.
- You should also refrain from using lights with exposed wires or broken bulbs.
- You aren’t limited to the brightness feature built into your string lights. Some come with remotes that allow you to dim your lights to create the exact mood you want.
- String lights also often come with multiple modes. With these lights, you can choose between modes like flashing, steady or multicolor.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide