Yimobra Original Easy Clean Bath Mat, 32×20-Inch
Last updated date: December 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bath Mats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bath Mat you should buy.
Update as December 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bath Mat for a detailed review of all the top bath mats.
This soft chenille floor bath mat makes it feel like your stepping out of the shower on to a cloud. The mat's thick microfibers are super absorbent and quick to dry. With the addition of he anti-slip adhesive backing, you really can't go wrong with this pick.
In our analysis of 78 expert reviews, the Yimobra Original Easy Clean Bath Mat, 32x20-Inch placed 18th when we looked at the top 21 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Chenille. SOFT & WARM: Yimobra luxury bath mat (31.5 X 19.8 inch) , avoid to jumping out the wet cold tiles after the bath, the thick and soft chenille floor mat makes your feet feel the ultimate luxury enjoyment. The higher piles than most other brands, offers exceptional comfort and support for your feet, means that softer and warmer. SUPER ABSORBENT: No one likes the water on the bathroom floor, These thick fluffy microfiber bathroom rugs are super absorb water quickly with minutes, to leave your bathroom smelling fresh. Yimobra bathroom mat is extremely plush more thick, there no water with our mat. Thus making the bathroom mats amazing cozy! EASY TO CLEAN & MACHINE WASHABLE : Yimobra bath rug features anti slipping adhesive backing and quality thick shag, which has the advantages of staying in place firmly, easy to storage, can be folded, holding up to multiple machine washes and dry. The colors keep vibrant even after many times washes. MULTI PURPOSE USE: Yimobra non-slip bath mat rug is suitable for tub-side, front of the sink, and any place in your home where you want support and relax on your toes! We focus on quality and comfortable about mats for bathroom, and provide several more than 10 kinds of colors and various sizes of bathroom designs, that it matches your bathroom. Great for bathroom, vanity, vacation home, master bathroom, kids bathroom, guest suite. HOW IS THE FEELING OF WALKING ON THE CLOUDS? IT’S Yimobra LUXURY CHENILLE BATHROOM MATS! – Thicker and better constructed chenille bathroom mat, provides comfortable underfoot support is just like walking on the soft clouds. We have prepared many colors schemes for you, choosing the one of your favorite colors to match the home decoration perfectly. Take the cloud to home early
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bath Mats
Bath mats have come a long way over the years. While you can buy inexpensive basic versions at a bargain price, those mats have issues that new mats resolve. One of those issues is the pesky rubber backing that comes on traditional bath mats. Sure, that backing keeps the mat from slipping, but the first time you toss it in the washer the backing starts to erode.
Another problem with traditional bath mats is that they lack absorbency. That rug piling is designed to provide a soft surface as you step onto it, but when you’re getting out of the shower, that lack of absorbency means the mat will stay wet long after you’re out. If someone takes a shower after you, a wet bath mat will be an unpleasant surprise.
Whatever type of mat you choose, though, it’s important to avoid placing it on a wet surface. Even with non-slip backing, a mat will slide around when the ground is wet, making it more dangerous than just tossing a towel down. Absorb any water or wait for it to dry before placing your bath mat.
The tub isn’t the only place for setting bath mats, though. They’re popular in front of vanities, sinks and even kitchen sinks. If you choose one with ergonomic features like memory foam, your mat can provide protection any time you’re standing on your feet for a while. If you’re picking a rug for an area outside the shower, comfort will be more of a factor than absorbency or how slippery it is.
But comfort goes beyond ergonomics. The surface of the mat itself can provide a level of comfort, especially if you’ll be standing on it barefoot. If the surface of the mat is important to you, look for one made from soft material like chenille. You’ll find you’re looking forward to stepping out of the shower when your foot is surrounded by soft fibers.
The Bath Mat Buying Guide
- Bathroom floors can be dangerous due to slick surfaces. Older bath mats used a rubberized underside to keep rugs in place, but they still could slip if the ground was wet. Many of today’s mats use weight and absorbency to hold rugs in place. But some rugs use innovative designs like PVC to reduce the risk of slippage while also making the mat able to endure multiple rounds in the washer and dryer.
- Tile and marble floors can be especially slippery, so it’s important to use caution when stepping from the shower or bath, whether you have a bath mat or not.
- Many of today’s bath mats are machine-washable, making them easy to clean. For best results, use gentle detergent, avoid bleach and wash on the gentle cycle. You can dry some mats in the dryer, but it’s best to set them out to air dry. Some mats dry faster than others, but it may be best to wash your mats when it will be 12 hours or so before someone showers or bathes again.
- Some mats hold up better than others. Look for a mat that will remain intact even after multiple washes and years of use. You may save a little money on the front end by going with a cheaper option, but you’ll regret it later when it degrades and is no longer usable.
- Your bathroom already likely has a color scheme, whether it’s driven by the paint on the walls, the shower curtain you’ve chosen, the type of light fixtures or a combination of all of the above. This may narrow your options, as even mats with a wide range of colors might not have the color to match your design scheme.
- Many bath mats come in sets, but for those that don’t, make sure there are matching mats if you plan to add on a toilet rug or a second mat near your vanity. Measure the area so you’ll buy the right size for your bathroom.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide