Yidomto Kids Waterproof Touchscreen Snow Gloves
Last updated date: March 13, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ski Gloves For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ski Gloves For Kids you should buy.
In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the Yidomto Yidomto Kids Waterproof Touchscreen Snow Gloves placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note March 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ski Gloves For Kids for a detailed review of all the top ski gloves for kids.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Why you love our ski gloves? 1.High quality fabric Quality ripstop fabric with breathable PU waterproof coating and water repellent outer layer to keep your hands dry. 2.Quality PU Palm Hexagonal pattern PU leather with best grips and nice feeling;Inserting and Lining: coral fleece interlining; Waterproof membrane; 3.Perfect product design Simple but nice sewing thread on hand back , special SURE GRIP material on thumb and fingernail part, fastening buckle on wrist part, hexagonal pattern PU leather on palm, colorful color makes gloves so fashionable. 4. Easy to put on and take off Knitted cuff is easy for hands to go inside and come out; Lock Clips to keep gloves together when you are not wearing them. 5.Multiple choice for lovers and parenting. Orange ,Blue ,Black Pink, Dark Blue, A variety of colors meet your different combinations. Usage Ski, skating, winter running, winter cycling, winter motorcycling ,winter hiking, winter running, mountain climbing and other winter outdoor sports.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ski Gloves For Kids
If your family is among the 400 million people around the globe that go skiing every year, you’ll need to invest in a quality pair of ski gloves for your children. Skiing is an excellent way to squeeze in exercise during the cold winter months when it’s easier to lounge around by the fireplace.
As you browse the available models, you want to look for a pair of kids’ ski gloves that not only resist wind, but also repel water. Your children are going to be touching the snow and may even use the snow to build a snowman or have an impromptu snowball fight. If the water from the snow gets inside the gloves, your little one’s hands are going to get cold real fast.
Checking the insulation should be next on your list. A set that is insulated with 3M Thinsulate is an excellent choice, as it doesn’t make the gloves so bulky, they are hard to use. There are also models with an added layer of fleece on the inside, which is nice and soft up against the skin. A quality pair of ski gloves for kids will be able to protect against temperatures under -22 degrees Fahrenheit.
When your children wear ski gloves to ski, they will need to hold on to a set of ski poles. That means you’ll need a pair of gloves with a non-slip grip. Look for gloves with a reinforced palm and thumb patch. Some sets even have non-slip grip that covers the palm and all five fingers.
Consider any extra features that make the ski gloves for kids a good buy. For example, the gloves may be outfitted with a set of keeper clips that connects the left and right gloves together when not in use. The gloves may also have an adjustable wrist strap for a snug fit that keeps out wind and snow.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know the United States has more than 40 ski resorts and an astounding 3,000 ski lifts? Here are a few more fun facts you may not know about this exciting winter sport:
- One of the oldest known pairs of skis was found by Lake Sindor in Russia. It is thought to have been constructed all the way back in 6000 B.C.
- If you want to learn more about the sport of skiing, you can visit one of many ski museums around the globe. There’s the New England Ski Museum, The Ski Museum in Oslo and the Alf Engen Ski Museum in Utah.
The Ski Gloves For Kids Buying Guide
- Some kids ski gloves are a bit on the bulky side, which can make play more difficult.
- Although many kids ski gloves are waterproof, they will still become wet on the inside if they are submerged in water or exposed to too much moisture.
- Before you buy a set of kids’ ski gloves, you’ll need to measure your child’s hand. Measure the circumference of their palm and the length of their middle finger.
- Most kids ski gloves are comparable in price, however, you’ll pay a little less if there are fewer features. For example, the MAGARROW Kids Windproof Outdoor Sports Gloves aren’t waterproof, so they don’t cost as much as the N’Ice Caps Kids Cold Weather Waterproof Ski Gloves, the Aisprts Children’s Waterproof Breathable Ski Gloves and the Yobenki Children’s Winter Waterproof Ski Gloves.