YIANNA Women’s Underbust Latex Waist Cincher
Last updated date: February 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Waist Cinchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Waist Cincher you should buy.
Update as February 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Waist Cincher for a detailed review of all the top waist cinchers.
Three rows of hooks make this waist cincher adjustable to help you find that perfect fit. Made from latex, this cincher is available in a wide variety of colors. This cincher has nine spiral-steel bones to ensure you have the support you need.
In our analysis of 91 expert reviews, the YIANNA Women's Underbust Latex Waist Cincher placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% SATISFIED CUSTOMER SERVICE:please measure waistline and read the Left Size Picture first,if any ideas,contact us first &We will meet your request,return or refund is available,make you satisfied. Womens latex waist trainer shapewear: Big and wide 3 Hook and Eye Closure allow for size adjustment, give you more choice to wear; 9 Spiral steel boned for waist cincher support and keep you in best posture which is flexible and durable, as soft as plastic bones, can bend easily but recover quickly to origin; If you worried about steel boned or not, you can test it with a magnet ; Can be used for yoga, postpartum belly abdomen corset etc. Upgraded 3 layers fabric: Inner layer constructed with soft and cozy 96% Cotton+4% Spandex; Mid layer of 100% natural latex; Outer layer of durable Nylon+ Lycra & spandex; Covered boning in front and back for added support, smooth waistline,3 columns hook-and-eye closure classic design, alow you to adjust size as necessary; Make you Slim and Beautiful. High compression Durable latex will give you a high resistance to slim curve. It will also works for LONG TORSO WAIST. This Rubber Latex Waist Training Corsets helps to reduce 3-5 inches in waist when you wear it. Plus size waist trainer design also fit big size waist. Select the size you like with the size map Or you could read the product description to select the right size you need. This product strong enough to be used as a Boned Waist Training Corset, Boosts thermal activity and gently lifts underbust,control tummy just by putting it on.Takes inches off your waist and creates an hourglass figure and promotes a quick postpartum recovery.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Certified Personal Trainer, Health and Wellness Expert
Stephanie Mansour, host of “Step It Up with Steph” on public broadcasting, has been coaching women for over a decade on how to lose weight and make it last. She has a Bachelor of Arts in communications with an emphasis on women’s studies and psychology from the University of Michigan. She holds certifications in life coaching, personal training, yoga and Pilates.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Waist Cinchers
Shapewear has come a long way over the years. Previous generations squeezed into girdles that constricted their movement and made it hard to breathe. Today’s consumers have slimming products that are not only adjustable and breathable but flexible enough to move with them.
But some waist cinchers go beyond slimming. They also serve as compression garments that claim to burn fat. This is done by promoting sweat while you work out. Waist cinchers are especially popular in the weeks following childbirth, allowing wearers to keep everything pulled in while waiting for nature to do its work.
“Consider this product if you’ve tried shapewear and it doesn’t do the trick for you, both in the way you look and in how you feel,” Stephanie Mansour, a certified personal trainer and founder of the fitness brand Step It Up With Steph, says. “Normal shapewear does the trick in terms of appearance, but a waist cincher would be helpful to wear after surgery or while working out to promote sweating more. It’s important to note that this does not replace a strong, tight core, but it can serve as a reminder to keep your abs pulled in and engaged throughout the day and during your workout.”
She also notes that wearing a body shaper can be a motivator to keep working toward fitness goals.
“If you can see yourself as a more fit version of yourself with shapewear, you may be more motivated to maintain your workouts or healthy eating habits,” she says, noting that eventually “you may feel like you’ve made progress on your goals and can see the effects without wearing the waist cincher!”
But there are some important considerations when shopping for a waist cincher. It’s important to pay close attention to your height and build when shopping. Not all torsos are the same length, even among those who are the same height. Pay close attention to the measurements of the cincher you order to make sure it will fall exactly where it should.
“This is not typically a one-size-fits-all product,” Mansour says.
Cinchers can vary dramatically in their materials. Although latex-based cinchers have their benefits, it’s important to note that they can have a smell when first pulled out of the packaging. After several washes, that smell should lessen, but it’s always good to be prepared.
If you’re investing in a waist cincher for its fat-burning promises, you’ll need to be careful when it comes to sweating during workouts. Some waist cinchers have mild fat-burning features built in, but they’re also designed to keep you from getting too hot, as heatstroke can be a risk if you overdo it.
Typically, you’ll want to wear your waist cincher under your clothing, whether you’re going to the gym or just heading out to the grocery store. Keep in mind the type of clothes you’ll be wearing over your waist cincher, and make sure you choose one that won’t be too bulky. The ribs on some waist cinchers can be seen through thinner, tighter clothing, and some cinchers close with Velcro, which can add a little unwanted bulk.
The Waist Cincher Buying Guide
- Material is what sets one waist cincher apart from the rest. You’ll find latex versions are the most popular since they offer the support you need and help you build up plenty of sweat to see results during your workouts. But neoprene cinchers give you similar results while also being easier to clean. The Nebility Women Waist Trainer Corset Zipper Vest combines polyester and spandex to enhance flexibility.
- The type of latex also makes a difference. Look for material that is non-toxic and natural. It should also be more durable than competitors.
- Waist cinchers are typically built with “bones,” which do the work of pushing everything inward. Some models feature flexible boning that provides support while still keeping you comfortable. With the YIANNA Women’s Underbust Latex Sport, you get nine spiral-steel bones that promise to trim up to three to five inches off your waist.
- Whether your waist cincher does the fat-burning promised or simply encourages you to head to the gym more, you may find your waist cincher is eventually no longer fits the same. For that reason, adjustability can make a big difference. The YIANNA Women’s Underbust Latex Sport and Nebility Women Waist Trainer Corset Zipper Vest each have three rows of hooks that let you adjust it as your size changes. Other waist cinchers use Velcro to give you the adjustability you need.
- For those buying a cincher for its weight loss effect, it’s important to pay attention to the process each one uses to promote weight loss. Cinchers use something known as “the sauna effect” to promote sweat, which helps cut down on excess water weight. But these garments aren’t a miracle weight loss solution. You’ll still need to put some work in to see lasting results.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide