YHXX YLEN Lightweight Girls’ Hair Bows, 30-Piece
Last updated date: July 24, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Hair Bows for a detailed review of all the top .
No matter what color your outfit, you're sure to find one of the pieces in this girls' hair bows set to match. The set includes just about every color in the rainbow, including peach, light pink, maroon and navy blue. All of the bows are lightweight and a cinch to clip into place.
In our analysis, the YHXX YLEN YHXX YLEN Lightweight Girls’ Hair Bows, 30-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hair Bows Package Includes — 30PCS (30 Colors). With 30 assorted colors. You are certain to find a color to match any of your sweet girls’ outfit! These girls hair bows, clips are absolutely adorable and well great for girls toddler accessories hair decoration. Bows Size — The size of the toddler bows is 6 inches long, 2 inch width. These big hair bows are perfect for toddler pigtails! It’s a great choice for clipping some hair to the side, decorating braids, ponytails and pigtails. Great Quality — Girls bows are made of high Quality Grosgrain Ribbon. The bows are handmade well with great care under strict quality control to ensuring they are durable and shaped. Your little girl will feel comfy when they wear them. Well Made — Each Large clip bow is well glued and securely attached to the alligator clips. The alligator clips with teeth are super easy to clip in hair, they stay in really well, do not snag or fall out. The clip base has a strong grip and lightweight, they can stay in place in both fine and coarse hair, and keep hair out of your baby girls’ face. Best Gift — They are so adorable with so many colors, perfect gift for any occasion: Baby Gifts, Christmas, Birthday party, Family photography! Every mom and baby will be happy with them.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you have a young daughter, you might find yourself looking around at other little girls for style inspiration. From a young age, some parents are decking their children out in hair accessories that add an extra level of adorableness to any outfit.
But finding the right hair accessories can be tricky. Hair bows are especially attractive, but tying something into your little one’s hair isn’t the best idea. Chances are, it won’t stay where you put it, and it might take a few hairs out with it if it falls out.
Good haircare habits are key to a life of healthy hair. In fact, the damage done to a child’s hair can have a long-lasting impact. That’s why it’s important to choose hair accessories without teeth that grip the hair. You should use only covered elastic bands and alligator clips designed specifically for young hair. These clips grip without using teeth, ensuring your bows stay in place without pulling on the hair if the child decides to slide them out.
Beyond hair health, though, there are also concerns about durability. Hair bows in particular are made from delicate material that can become dirty or come apart over time. It’s important to ensure the bow is made from high-quality material, preferably with the edges protected to prevent fraying. This will give you a bow that will stand the test of time.
There’s also the issue of how the bow is attached to the clip. Most manufacturers glue them on, but the quality of the glue will make a difference in how long it stays intact. It might be worth spending a little more to ensure you don’t end up with just an alligator clip with a bow you can’t attach after a few weeks of wear.
That said, often bows come in sets, so you’ll always have a spare if one comes apart. You might be fine with a large set of bows in a variety of colors, but this may also mean that the colors your child wears most often come up missing or wear out long before the colors you reach for less often.
The Buying Guide
- Hair bows come in a variety of sizes. Smaller bows can work better for toddlers or to wear in pairs, while larger bows are best worn solo, especially if paired with a ponytail.
- Some hair bow sets come in color varieties, with two of each color. This allows you to pair them up for wearing, one on each side, either alone or as an accent for pigtails.
- Hair bows can easily get dirty, and lighter colors can show that dirt all too well. Wash them by hand using a mild detergent and let them air dry. Before you clean them, though, look for cleaning instructions for the specific type of material. Silk, for instance, will need special care.
- Pay close attention to both the width of the bow and the clip the bow is attached to. Bows can look deceptively larger online, but it’s also important to make sure the clip won’t be too large for your little one’s head.
- Before buying hair bows, take a look at your child’s closet. Make sure you choose colors that will match the clothing she wears most often. It’s always helpful to have neutral colors like white and black, but your child might have more pink or red or blue clothes.
- If you’re buying a few bows to wear for special occasions, you might not need a large set of 20 or 40. But those who plan to have their daughters wear bows every day will probably want a larger collection, if only to always have extras on hand when one is lost.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide