YETI Rambler Vacuum Insulated Cup & Standard Lid, 14-Ounce
Last updated date: November 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Insulated Cups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Insulated Cup you should buy.
Update as November 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Insulated Cup for a detailed review of all the top insulated cups.
The double-wall vacuum insulation in this mug maintains the temperature of your cold and hot drinks for hours. The 14-ounce mug is dishwasher safe.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the YETI Rambler Vacuum Insulated Cup & Standard Lid, 14-Ounce placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
18/8 stainless steel made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant. Dishwasher safe because no one needs more work to do. Thick gauge steel makes for stronger, more durable drinkware to resist dents and dings. Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip. No sweat design say adios to damp or frostbit fingers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Insulated Cups
Nothing can ruin a morning quite like taking a sip from your coffee mug only to discover that your beverage is unappetizingly lukewarm. Thankfully, there are tons of insulated cups on the market that are ready to rescue you from enduring such an experience. And there are loads of variations, from petite mugs that are perfect for camping to giant tumblers that are sure to quench your thirst throughout the workday.
In addition to keeping hot drinks warm and cold drinks chilled, insulated mugs are also designed to prevent spills. Some have sippable snap-seal lids, while others come with reusable straws made of plastic, rubber or metal.
Many cups that effectively maintain the temperature of hot and cold beverages have vacuum insulation, which relies on a vacuum (a space that has been emptied of air) to slow the spread of heat and cold.
Vacuum-insulated cups, which are typically made of metal or glass, have both an inner and outer wall that is separated by a thin layer of vacuum. The outer walls have a reflective coating to keep heat inside the inner chambers; meanwhile, convention (how heat rises and cold sinks — causing the loss of heat) is prevented by the cup’s lid.
That’s why vacuum-insulated mugs and thermoses are a great investment if you want to keep a cup of java hot for hours.
The Insulated Cup Buying Guide
- A tumbler is a type of insulated cup that is commonly used to hold cold drinks (though many tumblers can accommodate hot beverages, too). The cups have no handle and come with a lid and straw, making them great for filling with ice water, smoothies and more.
- After frequent use, your insulated mug may develop stains, particularly if you use it to drink coffee or tea. Remove the stains by rinsing your mug with a solution of distilled white vinegar (1/2 cup), baking soda (1 teaspoon) and dish soap (a few drops). Be sure to rinse the cup with warm or hot water and dry it thoroughly afterward.
- Don’t put your insulated mug in the dishwasher unless the manufacturer’s instructions tell you to do so.
- Insulated cups aren’t typically microwave-safe.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide