YETI Rambler Rust-Resistant Double-Wall Wine Tumbler, 10-Ounce
Last updated date: October 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Tumblers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Tumbler you should buy.
Update as October 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wine Tumbler for a detailed review of all the top wine tumblers.
Constructed from an 18/8 stainless steel, this dishwasher-safe wine tumbler is colorfast, rust-resistant, non-sweating and unbreakable. Thanks to the double-wall vacuum insulation, the tumbler also does an excellent job of keeping your drink cold.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the YETI Rambler Rust-Resistant Double-Wall Wine Tumbler, 10-Ounce placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
While most things are better outdoors, it’s especially true of wine. Now, enjoying your wine in the wild is simultaneously hard core and laid back. 18/8 stainless steel made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant. Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip. Duracoat Color that is built to last – no fading, peeling, or cracking here. YETI Wine Tumblers are dishwasher safe. Each measures 4.5 in high and 3.5 in wide.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Tumblers
Whether you love entertaining or simply enjoy sipping a glass of wine while watching a movie by yourself, you’ll want to have a quality set of wine tumblers in your kitchen cabinet. As you shop, keep the following features in mind.
Construction Materials: Many wine tumblers are constructed from glass, which is a traditional and beautiful option. However, glass is prone to shattering when accidentally dropped. Instead, you may wish to look at cups made from stainless steel. Stainless steel resists stains and odors and is puncture- and rust-resistant — but it offers a different taste and feel experience. For example, the material will feel colder than glass when you put your lips on it.
Insulation: Opting for a wine tumbler with double-wall insulation is helpful, as this will keep your wine at an ideal temperature. Some tumblers are able to keep drinks cold for up to 9 hours and hot for as long as 3 hours. These tumblers also prevent the cup from transferring the chill to your hands. Another option is to go with a wine tumbler with a cooling gel that can be activated in a refrigerator or freezer. Refrigerated mugs are a good choice for keeping red wines at a temperature of 60 degrees Fahrenheit, while frozen mugs can keep white and rosé wines around 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
Capacity: Like most drinking glasses, you’ll find wine tumblers start at a capacity of 8 ounces. If you prefer refilling your cup less often, look for a tumbler with either a 12- or 16-ounce capacity.
Accessories: While some wine tumblers are sold with the cup only, others include a few accessories that make them more user-friendly. For example, you can get a cup with a lid to prevent accidental spillage when you’re walking around a party chatting with friends. Some of those lids even have a hole for a reusable straw, which they include with the mug.
Colors and Prints: No matter what your style, you’re sure to find a wine tumbler in a color or print that excites you. You can go with a cup in solid colors featuring bright, bold hues or pastels. You can also buy them in a variety of patterns, including marbled colors. If you’re considering getting someone one of these as a housewarming, birthday or Christmas gift, you can also find a company that personalizes them.
The Wine Tumbler Buying Guide
- Some wine tumblers are dishwasher-safe, while others should be cleaned by hand. A little dish soap, warm water and a soft sponge are all you need to get the job done. If the cup is safe for your dishwasher, check to see whether it must be placed on the top rack.
- Should your wine tumbler begin to retain an odor, clean it with either baking soda or white distilled vinegar, as both do an excellent job of removing tough smells.
- When presenting a housewarming gift, grab a bottle of wine and a tumbler set that includes several cups, lids and reusable straws. You’ll be surprised at just how affordable these sets are.
- Wine tumblers with lids are great choices for camping, picnicking or lounging by the pool.
- Make sure any plastic tumblers or lids are BPA-free, as you don’t want any chemicals leaching into your drink.
- If you’re looking for a gift to give away as part of a business event, wine tumblers are an excellent and popular choice. Go with a plain tumbler and then purchase a set of vinyl waterproof logos separately that you can add to the cups.
- Some wine tumblers come with a silicone band around the center. This is a great option for anyone who prefers a solid, comfortable grip.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide