YETI Rambler 10-Ounce Vacuum Insulated Wine Tumbler
Last updated date: October 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Insulated Wine Tumblers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Insulated Wine Tumbler you should buy.
Update as August 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Insulated Wine Tumbler for a detailed review of all the top insulated wine tumblers.
Enjoy your wine in a 10-ounce puncture- and rust-resistant tumbler. It is made from aluminum with a double-wall insulation to keep your drinks hot or cold. It also has a colorfast design to prevent peeling and fading and is dishwasher safe.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the YETI Rambler 10-Ounce Vacuum Insulated Wine Tumbler placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
While most things are better outdoors, it’s especially true of wine. Now, enjoying your wine in the wild is simultaneously hard core and laid back. 18/8 stainless steel made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant. Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip. Duracoat Color that is built to last - no fading, peeling, or cracking here. YETI Wine Tumblers are dishwasher safe. Each measures 4.5 in high and 3.5 in wide.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Insulated Wine Tumblers
Having a glass of wine is a great way to relax and wind down after a long day. It’s also a perfect accompaniment to a delicious meal. However, a problem with traditional wine glasses is that they are delicate and fragile, often breaking easily. They can be also awkward to hold and take with you on outings because of their shape. If you want to enjoy a nice, chilled glass of wine outdoors or in your home without worrying about spilling your drink, consider an insulated wine tumbler.
When it comes to the material, most insulated wine tumblers are made from stainless steel or aluminum. These are sturdy options that also provide excellent insulation. As a result, you can keep your wine at the perfect temperature for an extended period of time. Plus, stainless steel and aluminum work well outdoors because they don’t shatter upon impact. You can also use them indoors if you’re around young children or pets, who may not be particularly careful about your wine glass.
Insulated wine tumblers come in different capacities, often ranging from 8 to 20 ounces. Select the size that works best for your needs, taking into account the fact that, even if you won’t be drinking 12 ounces, it can be useful to have some extra space for adding fruit or ice.
The Insulated Wine Tumbler Buying Guide
- Wine tumblers offer different types of insulation. Some may have a double wall, which provides an extra layer of material to help keep the temperature at a desirable level. Some wine tumblers have a middle third layer of copper, which can enhance the insulating effects. Some tumblers also have vacuum insulation, which seals the contents of the tumbler away from air to prevent heat transfer. The best wine tumblers will have a combination of these features. If you live in particularly warm or cold climates, the level of insulation is an important factor.
- If you want to decrease any chances of spilling, opt for an insulated wine tumbler that comes with a fully sealing air-tight or leak-proof lid. When you’re having a drink outside, the lid will ensure no bugs or debris land in your wine. Some lids have spouts for drinking while others come with straws.
- You can also find wine tumblers that come with matching wine bottles. This is an excellent choice if you frequently picnic or go camping with another person. You can fill up the insulated bottle with wine and avoid having to bring a glass container on your outing.
- Before placing the insulated wine tumbler in the dishwasher, be sure to check its maintenance and cleaning instructions. Some insulated wine tumblers should be washed by hand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide