YETI Rambler 10-Ounce Vacuum Insulated Wine Tumbler
Last updated date: June 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Insulated Wine Tumblers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Insulated Wine Tumbler you should buy.
Update as June 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Insulated Wine Tumbler for a detailed review of all the top insulated wine tumblers.
Enjoy your wine in a puncture and rust resistant tumbler. It has double wall insulation to keep your drinks hot or cold. The tumbler is dishwasher safe.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the YETI Rambler 10-Ounce Vacuum Insulated Wine Tumbler placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
While most things are better outdoors, it’s especially true of wine. Now, enjoying your wine in the wild is simultaneously hard core and laid back. 18/8 stainless steel made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant. Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip. Duracoat Color that is built to last - no fading, peeling, or cracking here. YETI Wine Tumblers are dishwasher safe. Each measures 4.5 in high and 3.5 in wide.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Insulated Wine Tumblers
Having a glass of wine is a great way to relax and wind down after a long day. It’s also a perfect accompaniment to a delicious meal. However, a problem with traditional wine glasses is that they are delicate and fragile, often breaking easily. If you want to enjoy a glass of wine outdoors or in your home without worrying about spilling your drink or breaking your glass, consider an insulated wine tumbler.
When it comes to the material, most insulated wine tumblers are made from stainless steel or aluminum. These are sturdy options that also provide excellent insulation. As a result, you can keep your wine at the perfect temperature in the insulated wine tumbler. Stainless steel and aluminum are perfect for using outdoors because they won’t break easily when dropped. You can also use them indoors if you’re around young children or pets, who can sometimes accidentally knock over your wine glass.
Insulated wine tumblers come in different capacities, often ranging from eight to 20 ounces. Select the size that works best for your needs, and the capacity you want in a portable cup. Even if you won’t be drinking 12 ounces, for example, it can be useful to have the extra capacity in the cup if you choose to add in ice or fruit to your drink.
The Insulated Wine Tumbler Buying Guide
- Wine tumblers have different types of insulation. Some have a double wall, which is an excellent way to keep your drink at the perfect temperature, without having it warm up or cool down. Some wine tumblers have a middle layer of copper, which can enhance the insulating effects. If you live in particularly warm or cold climates, the level of insulation is an important factor.
- If you want to decrease any chances of spills, opt for an insulated wine tumbler that comes with an air-tight or leak-proof lid. When you’re having a drink outside, the lid will ensure no bugs or debris land in your wine. Some lids have spouts for drinking while others come with straws.
- You can also find wine tumblers with matching wine bottles. This is an excellent choice if you frequently picnic or go camping. You can fill up the insulated bottle with wine and avoid having a glass bottle break on your outing.
- Before placing the insulated wine tumbler in the dishwasher, be sure to check its maintenance and cleaning instructions. Some insulated wine tumblers should be washed by hand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide