Yes4All Vinyl-Coated Kettlebell
Last updated date: July 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kettlebells and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kettlebell you should buy.
Update as July 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Kettlebells for a detailed review of all the top kettlebells.
In a bold blue color that will stand out in any gym, this kettlebell is a great addition to your workout room. It’s made from solid cast iron with no seams or weak spots and encased in vinyl to protect your flooring. You can choose in weight ranges from 5 to 45 pounds and buy as many as you need to create a workout routine that will get results.
In our analysis of 40 expert reviews, the Yes4All Vinyl-Coated Kettlebell placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SWING AWAY PAIN WITH YES4ALL KETTLEBELL- LET’S SWING IN MORE POWER AND ENERGY High-quality Vinyl Coated Cast Iron Kettlebell: Built to last without wear and tear – constructed of solid cast iron with no welds, weak spots, or seams. Great for training indoor & outdoor, whether at home or in the gym. Shiny Vinyl Coating: Encased nice shiny vinyl coating for an appealing look and floor –damage prevention. Solid Steel Handle: The vinyl kettlebells are manufactured with SOLID STEEL HANDLE to give you the best experience while practicing. The handle is slightly textured to help you perform slow controlled movements without destroying your hands. Flat Bottom: Our kettlebells feature flat bottoms making it easy to store and expand your exercises that a regular kettlebell does not offer. Available in different weights: Yes4All Vinyl Coated Kettlebell: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 Lb Yes4All Vinyl Coated Kettlebells With Protective Rubber Base: 5, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 Lb HAVE A LIFETIME OF HEALTH BENEFITS WITH YOUR KETTLEBELLS Improve strength, stamina and coordination Increase lung and heart capacity Prevent cardiovascular diseases, heart attack or strokes Total body cardio workout, burn fat and effective toning Works great for your stabilizing muscles – for active recovery Improve movement, agility and speed USE FOR FITNESS IMPROVEMENTS AND CHALLENGES Turkish Get Up Single Dead Lift Two Handed Kettlebell Swing Kettlebell Squat and Lunges WARRANTY 1-year warranty and 30-day return.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kettlebells
Weightlifting is a great way to tone, strengthen and stay in shape. Dumbbells have long been the go-to tool for working out each arm separately, featuring two separate weights, connected by a bar that’s used for gripping. But some prefer another type of tool, called a kettlebell may be worth considering instead.
Although it might not sound like something you’d keep in your home gym, a kettlebell is actually a long-popular tool for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. It’s essentially a free weight in the shape of a cannonball with a handle for lifting. The kettlebell has a flat bottom that lets you set it on the ground or another surface when you aren’t lifting. The name came from the shape, which is similar to a teakettle.
Kettlebells are easy to learn and cost effective, but there are some downsides that keep them from being more widely used. Barbells, dumbbells and machine weights can achieve the same results, and many prefer them simply because the process of using them is a little more intuitive.
Once you get the hang of the kettlebell, though, it does have some benefits. It comes in one portable format, making it fairly easy to store between uses. You can also find kettlebells that let you adjust the weight as your strength improves. Instead of storing multiple dumbbells in varying weights, you’ll have one simple item you can tuck into a corner or store in a closet.
Kettlebells have their own unique exercises that you can learn and adapt. This can make them a great way to shake up your normal workout routine, reenergizing you. Once you’ve learned the basics of how to use a kettlebell, you can find exercises online to liven up your daily workouts.
The Kettlebell Buying Guide
- Kettlebells are typically made from cast iron, which can scratch surfaces. They can also cause injury if you accidentally drop one, particularly if you’ve worked up to a heavier weight. You can find some that are coated with protective material to help protect your floors and yourself, although it’s still best to avoid dropping a kettlebell on a toe.
- Cast iron can be prone to rust. A protective coating can help reduce the risk of this, which is especially important if you’ll be storing your kettlebells outdoors or in a moisture-heavy environment.
- You can find kettlebells in a variety of designs if you’re looking to add a pop of color to your workout spaces. Some are bolder than others, so shop around for one that has the look you want.
- Kettlebells can damage flooring, so consider using a mat for extra protection. Some kettlebells come with a covering that’s designed to safeguard surfaces.
- Some kettlebells have seams or other weak spots that can eventually collapse under the strain. For a long-lasting, durable option, look for solid cast iron.
- Kettlebells are available in weight capacities ranging from 5 pounds and up. Prepare to buy multiple kettlebells as your strength improves and you’re ready to move to the next level. Some kettlebells cover a range of weights that you can then adjust, allowing you to operate with just one kettlebell.
- The shape and design of the handle can make a big difference in your lifting experience. Look for one that has anti-slip properties, as well as one that features ergonomics that will keep your hand comfortable.
- Some kettlebell enthusiasts do double kettlebell exercises. You’ll obviously need to invest in two kettlebells of the same weight to do that, but it can be a great way to boost your workout.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide